Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
DIAPERED IN A FURSUIT!!!
(Under the fursuit, not over it)
tumblr_inline_n2pgxiLh261rpglid.gif

Out of curiosity, have you ever been fursuiting while diapered?
Whats it like?
Fursuits are quite hot, and so are diapers, what kept you cool?
Have you guys ever tried being in little space while diapered and in fursuit?
tumblr_inline_n2pgz3qTJq1rpglid.gif

For furries!

Do you think diapers SHOULD be worn under a fursuit?
If your only a AB and not a DL, would you mind being around a diapered fursuit?
tumblr_inline_n2pgz3qTJq1rpglid.gif

For ABDLs!!!
What do YOU think of fursuits?
Would you ever try one diapered?

I don't own one, but have always thought I'd wear a diaper inside and out.

Being incontinent, I have no choice to wear under a fursuit anyways. Being a baby fur, I'd be inclined to show my baby along my fur side.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Fursuits are quite hot, and so are diapers, what kept you cool?

Well for the keeping cool with diapers part, maybe breathable cloth backed diapers. Probably. Or they just deal with the heat in regular non breathable diapers.

For the rest of the suit I would think they would have some sort of ventilation, possibly fans in the head section.(Sorry, not a furry and no suit, so not sure)
I've also seen a cold vest for cosplayers and airsofters. It's like a vest you put in the freezer and its like a coldpack you wear under your gear.

And if you have the time, money and clever effort to make it from scratch
(I don't know if they sell something like it), you can maybe go full liquid cooling suits like the astronauts have.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_Cooling_and_Ventilation_Garment

I'm often in a diaper when suiting. Probably more often than not. I don't wear (suit) for long periods anyway but I'll wear a thick AB diaper to make sure I don't leak etc.

Isn't it almost a requirement to be diapered while wearing a fursuit - unitard - leotard - onesie (without snap poppers in the crotch) ?
Heck by the time one gets undressed sufficiently to use the loo (and you do need to use the loo from time to time) it may be too late
to avoid making a real mess wet or solid.
In some cases wearing the padded protection will of course diminish the curved contour line of the outfit while in others the bulky
bulges may enhance the nature of the beast !

puppyz said:
I'm often in a diaper when suiting. Probably more often than not. I don't wear (suit) for long periods anyway but I'll wear a thick AB diaper to make sure I don't leak etc.

Oh nice! I am making a fursuit and I kinda wanna be diapered just in case I have an accident, but i dont wanna ruin my suit. I gonna stay hydrated in suit, so its a bit frustrating.

I only wear padding under my fursuit during conventions. Having my own hotel room provides me with privacy to put on a diaper while suiting up. Something I'd feel uncomfortable with when others (except my partner) are around.
I drink lots of water before suiting. This not only prevents dehydration, it also cools me down.
Being not a very bouncy fursuiter, I don't sweat that much so I need to pee frequently after all that water :)

To stay cool I wear a cooling vest from EZ Cooldown, highly recommended!

Rind said:
I only wear padding under my fursuit during conventions. Having my own hotel room provides me with privacy to put on a diaper while suiting up. Something I'd feel uncomfortable with when others (except my partner) are around.
I drink lots of water before suiting. This not only prevents dehydration, it also cools me down.
Being not a very bouncy fursuiter, I don't sweat that much so I need to pee frequently after all that water :)

To stay cool I wear a cooling vest from EZ Cooldown, highly recommended!

Odd question but besides the diaper a cooling vest, what else do you wear in the suit?

RW25 said:
Odd question but besides the diaper a cooling vest, what else do you wear in the suit?
As most fursuiters do, I wear UnderArmour HeatGear. It's made from spandex-like, wicking fabric. It keeps the suit clean from the inside and helps to stay cool as well.

Interesting. Thanks for the insight.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Oh nice! I am making a fursuit and I kinda wanna be diapered just in case I have an accident, but i dont wanna ruin my suit. I gonna stay hydrated in suit, so its a bit frustrating.

If you're IC then wearing is a definite must imho. Leave enough room in the butt to accomodate a thick diaper :3

What kind of suit are you making?

I wonder if someone tried to make a basic cooling system along the lines of what the astronauts use when they go on a spacewalk? Perhaps something like this?

[video=youtube_share;T17giwT8enk]https://youtu.be/T17giwT8enk[/video]

The pack is a little bulky though but perhaps it could be incorporated as part of the suit somehow?

What do YOU think of fursuits?

I think there pretty cool, I would love to try one eventually, same goes with onsies.

Would you ever try one diapered?

It seems pretty fun from what you've mentioned, so yeah I'll love to <3

Hi there kitty. Welcome to the forum and to the Fandom as well. I too would love to try a furs it but seeing how much they are, I doubt I ever will. Maybe one day I'll do a mascot thing or one of those cartoon character suits. Oh well. Anyway, nice to meet you.

So I’m kind of in the middle on my thinking. While I don’t have a fursuit (even though I really want one) I personally don’t think I would wear a diaper while suiting. Sure it may be nice and cozy, but I’d be more worried about a leak causing damage, or the increased heat and discomfort and s while of sweating. If you have to wear for medical reasons, or can get around the problems I thought of, sure go ahead and pad up. It’s just not my preference if I ever got a suit.

ThePhotographer said:
So I’m kind of in the middle on my thinking. While I don’t have a fursuit (even though I really want one) I personally don’t think I would wear a diaper while suiting. Sure it may be nice and cozy, but I’d be more worried about a leak causing damage, or the increased heat and discomfort and s while of sweating. If you have to wear for medical reasons, or can get around the problems I thought of, sure go ahead and pad up. It’s just not my preference if I ever got a suit.

If worried about accidents then consider wearing plastic diaper cover panties - one advantage is the outer fur suit will slide over the plastic when putting on or taking off the fursuit.

Another thing about bulking out the diapers - when wearing the fursuit the butt end will have an exaggerated waddle when walking - add a tail and really watch the backfield in motion !
Cute on a bunny costume !

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
I used to not wear under my fursuit and I used to be strongly against it. Yet a few years back they were taking the fursuit group photo for the convention and I almost did not make it to the bathroom after the shot. It was such a fight to get the suit off just to use the restroom. I had also had some close calls prior. So after that day I always make sure to wear under the fursuit. I normally will wear something lighter like a Molicare or anything similar. I have not had any issue wearing under suit but I make sure to prevent rashes and the like. So for me being diapered under the fursuit is a must I rather just change later if I need to than have an accident in the suit.

PaddedDeist said:
I wonder if someone tried to make a basic cooling system along the lines of what the astronauts use when they go on a spacewalk? Perhaps something like this?

The pack is a little bulky though but perhaps it could be incorporated as part of the suit somehow?

Cooling vests are somewhat common among fursuiters, especially in the professional scene. If you pay to have a fursuiter visit your party, they might be cooled. If its an outdoor event in the summer, you can pretty much guarantee they've got a cooling vest on under that hot suit.

(another common use is by some construction workers in certain situations)

The actors on TV also have had to go that route or take some other measures. It can get prety hot up on stage with those bright stage lights beating down nonstop on you. Barney the Dinosaur had a public spectacle some years back when one fo the fans in his suit started smoking (I think it may have ended up catching on fire?) while he was on set.

Unfortunately. cooling vests aren't cheap. And they just wear them on their bodies normally. They may even cover that with something waterproof - it's important to keep moisture off the inside of a fursuit as much as possible (to prevent odor buildup and even mold) and those cooling vests usually have condensation on them if it's humid outside. You'll never see that built into a suit because the condensation it produces would ruin the suit.

If you see a furry performing and he stop and waves his paw to fan his face, that's a sign to his handler that he's overheating and you will see him get hustled away to undress a bit and cool down.

This is slightly off topic but somewhat related.

I dry suit scuba dive and an absorbent diaper can be very convenient. You usually don't have to worry about overheating but you do need to worry about trapped air because it can really mess up your buoyancy.

-Ieyasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back