• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A Little Guy From Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilmadi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
:sweatdrop:

Well Hi, I am from Michigan (upper TC area) I am 31 but I like to subtract the 1, I'm pretty good at math huh.
I am still, I think, a lil new to this. I have been open with select friends about being little for over a year now, I even found out one of my best friends is also small! But I thought I would branch out and see if I could make some more friends. I do not know anyone in my area or even near it. My dream someday would be to go to a playdate party with lots of other small friends to meet.

I consider myself a fur, and I do draw a LOT. I LOVE to draw for my friends especially. I also do custom toys like my little pony and monster high, and anything else I can paint really. I also collect toys but I suppose that is kinda a given.

I really REALLY love soft giant plushies, and I would rather chew on something than use a paci, but I will if I have nothing to chew on.

My ideal day is laying on the floor with all my animals and blankets, a chew toy, and maybe a coloring book, definitely some cartoons playing on the tv.

I guess that is it. If you have any questions for me, please ask!

Lilmadi said:
:sweatdrop:

Well Hi, I am from Michigan (upper TC area) I am 31 but I like to subtract the 1, I'm pretty good at math huh.
I am still, I think, a lil new to this. I have been open with select friends about being little for over a year now, I even found out one of my best friends is also small! But I thought I would branch out and see if I could make some more friends. I do not know anyone in my area or even near it. My dream someday would be to go to a playdate party with lots of other small friends to meet.

I consider myself a fur, and I do draw a LOT. I LOVE to draw for my friends especially. I also do custom toys like my little pony and monster high, and anything else I can paint really. I also collect toys but I suppose that is kinda a given.

I really REALLY love soft giant plushies, and I would rather chew on something than use a paci, but I will if I have nothing to chew on.

My ideal day is laying on the floor with all my animals and blankets, a chew toy, and maybe a coloring book, definitely some cartoons playing on the tv.

I guess that is it. If you have any questions for me, please ask!

That was a great intro Lilmadi! I feel like I already know you! Well, that's creepy. But that was a thorough intro. What's TC? I have heard of UP.

:smile1: I am no "Yooper" hehe TC is Traverse city, which is ways below the Mighty Mackinac bridge, so I would be a troll! :lol:

Lilmadi said:
:smile1: I am no "Yooper" hehe TC is Traverse city, which is ways below the Mighty Mackinac bridge, so I would be a troll! :lol:

Ah, of course. Well I hope you don't troll here! lol

Welcome! I'm from downstate Michigan, little ways south of you. Plushes are great, aren't they? Do you like any particular species?

Hmm any plushy is ok with me! But my personal favorites are a giant pink lion I'v had since forever.
I also have a big shark, and orca, and otter that I enjoy cause they're big enough to hug while I sleep!

Also Sheep and llama are two of my favorite animals in general! xD your name is super cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back