• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlotTwist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
There was a poll about this, but it was almost 10 years ago, so how about an update?? If you're in between sizes (I can be in between M and L), which one do you buy most frequently?

35-inch waist here, I always use M size.

Medium most of the time, but I like Large too.

I have about a 40" waist, but with a little bit of a gut. I normally size my daytime diapers for around 40" but my overnight for more like 42 so they fit loose and comfortable.

I can't really fit into any mediums (the lower tapes don't make it to the front panel usually, but the top tapes usually can reach the landing zone) so I wear large. A few of the large fit larger than others though. For reference, on most of the diapers I wear, the pull tabs on the tapes end up right around where the two "factory folds" are on the front. A few diapers tape closer in, a few tape farther out. (and a couple tape waaay farther out, like qtty rawrz) So I suppose I can say that I'm not "between sizes", and so I don't have to go with different sizes depending on the diaper.

I have a 29" waist, my best fit yet is with rearz small diapers. ABU are nice but a little bit tight. Took me a while to find a good diaper that fits me, I wish small diapers were more common!

I mostly wear L. I wear 38-32 jeans and can get most M to fit, but prefer L. I can squeeze on goodnites if I really want to but don’t get more than 2 slow wettings in before catastrophe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly medium - Tykables, ABU. Small for Rearz. 32" waist.

I'm a 34" waist, so during the day I wear size medium. For nighttime protection, I recently started wearing size large, which is huge on me. But it's more absorbent and comfortable :3

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a 38-40in waist so depending on the brand I go for extra large.

Depending on the diaper I am medium or large. I can wear S/M Bambino Magnificos or medium Cushies but then Barebums I need large.

I mostly wear the XL size.

Medium daytime. Large at night. Belly sleeper. So the extra padding helps.

I can fit Small or Medium, but I usually go with Medium for the higher absorbency since the Small don't hold nearly enough. Medium barely cuts it in that regard but Large is just too big on me to even consider.

Medium. Dry 24/7s fit me so perfectly.

I answered small and medium, as I'm in-between sizes. waist size is small, but height(5'11") makes me medium. So I use what i can get :p I also wear baby diapies sometimes, but i didn't put anything for that.

With a 42" waist I can squeeze into mediums, but larges are a proper fit a d work much better.

Size M

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

I wear mediums.

Solid M. Most Ls are far too big and S's are a bit of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back