Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi we are a terry nappy couple who love their terries and plastic pants. His thing from childhood wearing to bed during junior school years. Introduced to girlfriend now loving wife of twenty plus years. Don't get to wear much due to youngest still at home. But plenty of hotel and holiday fun in nappies

Quote Originally Posted by terrytwo View Post
    Hi we are a terry nappy couple who love their terries and plastic pants. His thing from childhood wearing to bed during junior school years. Introduced to girlfriend now loving wife of twenty plus years. Don't get to wear much due to youngest still at home. But plenty of hotel and holiday fun in nappies
    Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a cloth wearing AB/DL. I'm not sure, but the mods may ask you both to have individual accounts. If so, don't feel bad. This is a good site and we have great mods. I hope you get a lot out of ADISC. The more you become involved, the more we'll get to know you and you will make friends.