Someone complimented me on my Skye plushie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
She was actually an older woman who worked at Walmart. She asked me if it was Paw Patrol, and I said yeah. Then, I told her about what Skye could do. She thought Skye was cute. ^w^ I don't usually get compliments on my plushies because a lot of people find it weird that I carry them with me (I'm autistic, so I have to have comfort objects). :sweatdrop: I didn't tell her about being little. I just made the excuse of saying "who doesn't love cute puppies?", and she agreed!

Aww, what a sweet lady^^ Paw Patrol wasn't really a thing in Germany when I was young so I never got into it, but I've seen pictures and it's really cute.

I have a story too:
I have this backpack that looks like a (slightly flat) hedgehog plushie and once I was at the Zoo while wearing it and heard a little boy behind me say "Look mum, she has a hedgehog!" and that also made me happy :D (Wow, great story, me. One sentence. Ah well xD)

I have a weird sensory thing, so usually I'll carry around either a very small stuffie or a square of really soft fabric as a comfort item just for the texture. The backpack also works great for that since it's very fluffy :)

I've noticed that a little kindness goes a long way. It's too bad everyone couldn't be like this.

dogboy said:
I've noticed that a little kindness goes a long way. It's too bad everyone couldn't be like this.

Right? No one has ever really complimented on my plushies before... so it was really nice to hear that from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back