Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BedWetting Medications

What it sounds like to me. Bedtime medication still requires a diaper unless your lucky few. We also have to remember Diaper cost plus medication cost it could be costly.

I've tried Flomax & Oxybutinin...the Flomax seemed to help for a couple weeks, then lost effectiveness. The side effects weren't worth it to me, however: Headache, chronically stuffy nose, insomnia (I averaged 4 - 4 1/2 hours of sleep a night while on it), etc. The Ditropan/Oxybutanin did seem to help with my bladder spasms, but also unpleasant side effects. I stopped taking both of them, but am considering another trial of the Ditropan, as I'm wondering if my side effects were more related to an illness I came down with and less about the meds.

Hi I'm on solifenacin take one a day it does give you a dry mouth

When my urologist suggested medication I told him I was fine wearing diapers to bed and did not want to add another pill to my daily intake. He was fine with my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyNate View Post
    medications never worked for my bedwetting
    They never did anything for my bedwetting either

I was put on a drug for it when I was young but I cant remember the name. What I do remember is that it made me feel drowsy and gave me dry eye and dry mouth. I was on it for about 18 months and it was only somewhat effective.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesecret View Post
    I was put on a drug for it when I was young but I cant remember the name. What I do remember is that it made me feel drowsy and gave me dry eye and dry mouth. I was on it for about 18 months and it was only somewhat effective.
    Same here. I just wear nappies now.