Akwardly Amazing Convo with my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Okay, so I was FB chatting with my friend Richie earlier today and the conversation took unexpected turns...

Me: Hey, how are you?
Richie: Good and you?
Me: "Working"
Richie: Yeah haha. Me too.
Me: I imagine, the downfalls of working life
Richie: I know. I want to be a kid again!
Me: I can share my diapers with you if you want.
Richie: Please!
Me: Hahaha dude! I pictured you with a diaper and a pacifier hahaha
Richie: Yeah, I was picturing myself the same way
Me: Hahaha I think it would be cute. We could be babies together.

I swear I was joking on the last statement. He went offline (he does that often) so now I'm like anxiously waiting for his reply.

UPDATE:

So, this is how the rest of the convo went:

Me: Hey, how are you?
Richie: Good and you?
Me: "Working"
Richie: Yeah haha. Me too.
Me: I imagine, the downfalls of working life
Richie: I know. I want to be a kid again!
Me: I can share my diapers with you if you want.
Richie: Please!
Me: Hahaha dude! I pictured you with a diaper and a pacifier hahaha
Richie: Yeah, I was picturing myself the same way
Me: hahaha I think it would be cute. We could be babies togehter ��
Richie: XD
Richie: That might be haha
Me: Haha, imagine bro. A weekend without worries, not even going to the toilet haha
Richie: Just the smell
Richie: Haha
Me: Haha maybe
Me: Well, joke aside, you're really making me get ideas haha. Althought I think it's really amazing you're so accepting of this side of me, bro, I really appreciate it
Me: Buuut if you ever want to try diapers and stuff, let me know! I'd be thrilled to share this with someone haha
Richie: That's why we're bros ��
Richie: XD thank you XD

While it's great your (hopefully private) conversation went well, I just don't believe facebook is the right place for anything abdl related. It's too open, and too much can be easily taken out of context there (since there is no context). Not to mention it's so easy to repost something someone else said, and in a way that can be damaging to that person too.

Slomo said:
While it's great your (hopefully private) conversation went well, I just don't believe facebook is the right place for anything abdl related. It's too open, and too much can be easily taken out of context there (since there is no context). Not to mention it's so easy to repost something someone else said, and in a way that can be damaging to that person too.

You do know that it is called Messenger right? Private chatting?

kik91 said:
You do know that it is called Messenger right? Private chatting?

And you do know not everyone uses the private messenger (take Makena for example). Also, as I've already pointed out, it is very easy to copy a private message and repost it in the public domain.

Slomo said:
And you do know not everyone uses the private messenger (take Makena for example). Also, as I've already pointed out, it is very easy to copy a private message and repost it in the public domain.

By that logic, you couldn't talk to anyone about ABDL stuff online ever. It's just as easy to take a screenshot of, heck, even a SMS and post it publically. to me it seems like Richie has known about this for some time, so why not talk to him about it?

I think it's a very sweet conversation^^ (Even though it may have been awkward)

Schwanensee said:
By that logic, you couldn't talk to anyone about ABDL stuff online ever. It's just as easy to take a screenshot of, heck, even a SMS and post it publically. to me it seems like Richie has known about this for some time, so why not talk to him about it?

Hi!! Thanks!! Richie and I actually met in Kindergarten. But we lost touch and we just reconnected again. We became really close. I told him about my ABDL about... one year ago? Anyway, he's been like SUPER amazing about it. We went to the movies (WONDER WOMAN!) and I took my pacifier and I started sucking it in the movie and he just put an arm around me. it was so sweet. So yeah, he's awesome!

Schwanensee said:

Anonymity is the key here. Someone see my post here doesn't know who I am, yet someone looking at my facebook account will. Sadly, general society just isn't ready for abdl yet. Though as long as you can keep it between friends and those close to you, all the better.

kik91 said:
Hi!! Thanks!! Richie and I actually met in Kindergarten. But we lost touch and we just reconnected again. We became really close. I told him about my ABDL about... one year ago? Anyway, he's been like SUPER amazing about it. We went to the movies (WONDER WOMAN!) and I took my pacifier and I started sucking it in the movie and he just put an arm around me. it was so sweet. So yeah, he's awesome!

That sounds like a great time! (I haven't actually watched that movie yet, is it good?)
i haven't been able to muster up the courage to tell anyone irl yet, though I do have someone who I'd definitely trust with it. How does one start a conversation like that? Is it better in person or via text? In private or in a public setting? Aaaand...I don't wanna hijack this thread.

Do you think Richie might actually want to be involved more in your age play? The "putting an arm around you" gesture is awfully close to bundling up a little one. Or d'you think he'd enjoy regressing? Maybe suggest watching a children's movie next time (if you want to, that is. I'm just throwing wild ideas out here.)

Anyway, Slomo (sorry if I sounded a bit aggressive earlier), as I understand it if you message someone on the private facebook message that's a private conversation. I don't suggest one goes and starts talking to everyone you know about it, of course, I just mean that if you trust someone enough to tell them about this stuff, texting via fb messenger shouldn't be a concern.

Schwanensee said:
That sounds like a great time! (I haven't actually watched that movie yet, is it good?)
i haven't been able to muster up the courage to tell anyone irl yet, though I do have someone who I'd definitely trust with it. How does one start a conversation like that? Is it better in person or via text? In private or in a public setting? Aaaand...I don't wanna hijack this thread.

Do you think Richie might actually want to be involved more in your age play? The "putting an arm around you" gesture is awfully close to bundling up a little one. Or d'you think he'd enjoy regressing? Maybe suggest watching a children's movie next time (if you want to, that is. I'm just throwing wild ideas out here.)

Anyway, Slomo (sorry if I sounded a bit aggressive earlier), as I understand it if you message someone on the private facebook message that's a private conversation. I don't suggest one goes and starts talking to everyone you know about it, of course, I just mean that if you trust someone enough to tell them about this stuff, texting via fb messenger shouldn't be a concern.

Hey!! Yeah, it was a great time. I learned he has a love for nachos. And Wonder Woman is really amazing. I really exciting movie! But maybe that's my inner geek talking.

Okay, so, I have told plenty of people IRL. My best friends and/or close friends. There was a time when I just couldn't handle it anymore and told those closest to me. So, I mostly do it via text. In person is sometimes to nerve wracking. I told my very best friend in person and I broke down crying. That was almost 5 years ago. But he's awesome, and he says I can be whoever I want with them. My other friends are like that, but some get more involved than others.

Now, today's conversation with Richie did raise some red flags with me. I mean, he's always been cool about me talking about it but... well, today I think this convo really took it a notch further. I don't honeslty know, but I am curious too. I mean, he's a super amazing guy and he's always there for me. That night, in the movies, he was even cool with me kissing his cheek goodbye. (He's straight and has a girlfriend). I really don't know. I would love it if he would baby with me OR baby me. It would be really nice. I see myself doing it.

well, the next time he is over you can do what my cousin did when i went back to visit the family. i was staying with him and as I was unpacking he threw a diaper on the bed and said, "here put this on..." and he pulled down his sweats to show me he already had one on. richie will either do it or not--then you will know.

ggreggy said:
well, the next time he is over you can do what my cousin did when i went back to visit the family. i was staying with him and as I was unpacking he threw a diaper on the bed and said, "here put this on..." and he pulled down his sweats to show me he already had one on. richie will either do it or not--then you will know.

I'm trying to figure out if you're serious or not.

kik91 said:
Hey!! Yeah, it was a great time. I learned he has a love for nachos. And Wonder Woman is really amazing. I really exciting movie! But maybe that's my inner geek talking.

Okay, so, I have told plenty of people IRL. My best friends and/or close friends. There was a time when I just couldn't handle it anymore and told those closest to me. So, I mostly do it via text. In person is sometimes to nerve wracking. I told my very best friend in person and I broke down crying. That was almost 5 years ago. But he's awesome, and he says I can be whoever I want with them. My other friends are like that, but some get more involved than others.

Now, today's conversation with Richie did raise some red flags with me. I mean, he's always been cool about me talking about it but... well, today I think this convo really took it a notch further. I don't honeslty know, but I am curious too. I mean, he's a super amazing guy and he's always there for me. That night, in the movies, he was even cool with me kissing his cheek goodbye. (He's straight and has a girlfriend). I really don't know. I would love it if he would baby with me OR baby me. It would be really nice. I see myself doing it.

I mean, for me it's really only this one person I'd tell (and one other, if we grow a bit closer as friends in the future), but alas, I've always chickened out when I had the chance. It sounds lovely to have a whole group of people to just be yourself with :)

Is that a thing that you could ask him? Or would you rather test the waters a bit more first? I'd suggest shoving a stuffie in his hands and seeing how he interacts with it.

Okay, I'm going to sleep now, it's past midnight where I am and I'll just start spouting horrible ideas. Keep us updated about how it goes with Richie, I'm curious^^

Schwanensee said:
I mean, for me it's really only this one person I'd tell (and one other, if we grow a bit closer as friends in the future), but alas, I've always chickened out when I had the chance. It sounds lovely to have a whole group of people to just be yourself with :)

Is that a thing that you could ask him? Or would you rather test the waters a bit more first? I'd suggest shoving a stuffie in his hands and seeing how he interacts with it.

Okay, I'm going to sleep now, it's past midnight where I am and I'll just start spouting horrible ideas. Keep us updated about how it goes with Richie, I'm curious^^

Well, I made plans to sleepover with him next time I visit him. I'm thinking of taking diapers and my stuffies. I have a feeling deep down in my heart that he won't mind me being a baby around him. Wether he actually gets involved or not remains to be seen...

Goodnight!

I was talking with my SO from college a week ago, and he asked me if I was still on ADISC. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, like, was I still wearing diapers. He wouldn't care one way or the other. He too is an amazing person. It's incredible to have an accepting friend.

Schwanensee said:

That is correct, but have you ever heard of this website: http://failblog.cheezburger.com/failbook

It's just one screen grab after another of countless facebook fails- many of which were "private" messages to begin with. Then there's also the old fashioned copy/paste too. No thanks, it's too easy for someone to take a private message of mine to the public without my consent.

And you're still also missing how I mentioned those who are taking their abdl issues directly to the open facebook timelines too. No way.

Slomo said:
That is correct, but have you ever heard of this website: http://failblog.cheezburger.com/failbook

It's just one screen grab after another of countless facebook fails- many of which were "private" messages to begin with. Then there's also the old fashioned copy/paste too. No thanks, it's too easy for someone to take a private message of mine to the public without my consent.

And you're still also missing how I mentioned those who are taking their abdl issues directly to the open facebook timelines too. No way.

I'm sorry, I fail to see how a website collecting "funny" posts is proof that you shouldn't text someone about ABDL stuff? Also, none of these were from the messenger, they were comments on pictures or standalone posts. Which, granted, are not private, but if you're at least somewhat intelligent you wouldn't use those to talk about ABDL. And, as I have mentioned, of course you shouldn't text anyone you don't trust, but if that trust is present, I don't see an issue. Unless of course you don't have anyone you trust enough, which would just be sad.

Nope, not seeing you mentioning that at all^^ Care to point me in the right direction?

Care to point me in the right direction?

Schwanensee said:
I'm sorry, I fail to see how a website collecting "funny" posts is proof that you shouldn't text someone about ABDL stuff? Also, none of these were from the messenger, they were comments on pictures or standalone posts. Which, granted, are not private, but if you're at least somewhat intelligent you wouldn't use those to talk about ABDL. And, as I have mentioned, of course you shouldn't text anyone you don't trust, but if that trust is present, I don't see an issue. Unless of course you don't have anyone you trust enough, which would just be sad.

Nope, not seeing you mentioning that at all^^ Care to point me in the right direction?

Care to point me in the right direction?

No problem
http://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/42454-makena43

yes, i am serious that is what my cousin did.
we grew up together, and were very close, both of us were bedwetters, slept in the same bed through grade school in his mother's mobile home. you know, poor white.

so when i went back to visit yesrs later he did that and got me started with diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back