Thread: Attention all ordering veterans! Kovy needs your help!!!

Default Attention all ordering veterans! Kovy needs your help!!!

Can you ship diapers (Bambinos) to a UPS store for pickup? Please give me a run-down about how I order there, pickup, anything I need to know. Thanks, please help.

you can, although they might ship it to the local UPS shipping hub, not the UPS store. call them, or go to the UPS store in person, and ask how it works in your area.

then when you order the diapers you don't give bambino your shipping address -- you give them the address of the shipping hub. it looks like this:

<your name> HOLD FOR CUSTOMER PICKUP <your phone number>
    <shipping hub's address>
    <town><state/province><postal code>

track your order online and when it arrives at the hub they'll hold it for you for 5 business days, and you can go pick it up. make sure that bambino doesn't ship through the postal service or fedex.

I can't say too much, as I just order to my house, BUT I have emailed Bambino a few times, and they've always been on the ball with a quick reply. so it might be worth while to drop them a line and just ask them directly

hope that helps

-- Thad

Darkfinn

You can have packages shipped to a local UPS store for pickup. It isn't that difficult to do. Just go to the UPS store and ask them how it's done... it will save you a lot of time vs me explaining it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    You can have packages shipped to a local UPS store for pickup. It isn't that difficult to do. Just go to the UPS store and ask them how it's done... it will save you a lot of time vs me explaining it here.
    Darkfinn pretty much summed it up. Just find a UPS and ask what their adress is. Just ship it there (under your own name).

It's pretty easy, but the one I used to use charged a $5 holding fee. (Although, I would much rather pay the $5 then have them shipped to my house)

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    Can you ship diapers (Bambinos) to a UPS store for pickup? Please give me a run-down about how I order there, pickup, anything I need to know. Thanks, please help.
    You could have them sent to your local post office as well.
    It's a free service, just have the package sent to your name, General Delivery, local post office address.
    Then go pick the package up.

Quote Originally Posted by kevindhca View Post
    You could have them sent to your local post office as well.
    It's a free service, just have the package sent to your name, General Delivery, local post office address.
    Then go pick the package up.
    So, let me get this straight... I give them my real name, my cell number, and put the post office address on it? With General Delivery on it next to my name? And then I can pick it up afterward with just a photo ID?

Sorry Kovalchuk, I missed your post here.

Sending something General Delivery, is the same as sending it anywhere else.
    Simply address the package to yourself with the words General Delivery directly underneath your name, and then the address of the postal office you want the package sent to.
    You do not need to give them your phone number, they may or may not call you anyway, I would phone the post office and ask if they do that.
    I suspect you will be very aware when the package is scheduled to arrive anyway.
    Then you are correct, just pick it up with your photo ID.