Favorite little shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdorbzLittleGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Mine are PJ Masks, Puppy Dog Pals, Paw Patrol, Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Goldie & Bear Vampirina, Mission Force One, The Lion Guard, Blues Clues, Peter Rabbit, Bubble Guppies, Top Wing... and more!

What about you? :3

The Lion Guard, PB&J Otter, Winnie the Pooh, Clifford, Clifford's Puppy Days, Doc Mcstuffins, and Dragon Tales. Can't think of any more at the moment..

Sheepies said:
The Lion Guard, PB&J Otter, Winnie the Pooh, Clifford, Clifford's Puppy Days, Doc Mcstuffins, and Dragon Tales. Can't think of any more at the moment..

dsfjhjkfhgdkghdjfg I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE, especially PB&J Otter, Clifford and Dragon Tales!!!! <3

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
dsfjhjkfhgdkghdjfg I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE, especially PB&J Otter, Clifford and Dragon Tales!!!! <3
Aren't they awesome? <3

Those are the shows I grew up on, so extra nostalgia points for little space

Same here. I looooove Dragon Tales because I also love dragons! Another one I like too, btw, is Sagwa the Chinese Siamese Cat. I miss this show. It was the cutest show ever!

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
Mine are PJ Masks, Puppy Dog Pals, Paw Patrol, Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Goldie & Bear Vampirina, Mission Force One, The Lion Guard, Blues Clues, Peter Rabbit, Bubble Guppies, Top Wing... and more!

What about you? :3

Finally! Someone else who likes Miles From Tomorrow(Tomorrowland if you're in America)/Mission Force One!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and Power Rangers.

my favorite shows to watch when i was little were barney, Arthur, Catdog doug blues clues, hey arnold, rocket power, dora the explorer,dragon tales, spongebob, blues clues with steve. I still watch those shows on occasion even though i'm 25 but now i like paw patrol, go diego go game shakers a lot of others.

Last edited:
Does "Robot Chicken" count. They're all action figures/dolls.... I actually watch the BabyFirst channel because I like "Harry the Bunny" and "Tec" which is about a little tractor on a farm. There's something comforting about "Tec". I think you can still find Tec episodes on You Tube.

The ones I like are are Power Rangers, Sesame Street, Peewee's Playhouse, Dragon Tails, Mr. Rodger's Nieghborhood, The Lion Guard, Rugrats, Spongebob Squarepants (Seasons 1-5 only), Looney Tunes, Early 2000s Cartoon Network (Dexter's Lab, Ed Edd & Eddy, Johnny Bravo, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy), Scooby-Doo, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Newtron, Yu-Gi-Oh! (I'm currently watching this in Japanese), The Flintstones, and so many more that I can list.

Clifford the big red dog, rugrats and blues clues(Steve not Joe)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littleboy904 said:

Ohhhh. I was thinking of Rugrats. That one usually makes me feel little at times. <3

Sophia The First is my current favorite.

I like:

Arthur
Thomas the Tank Engine
Paw Patrol
Puppy Dog Pals
My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic
PJ Masks

Plus others, when I feel like being in "Little Mode"

- - - Updated - - -

littleboy904 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Several years ago I shot a video for Derry, NH CTV of the Clifford the Big Red Dog author's real life middle-aged adult daughter, "Emily Elizabeth" reading Clifford the Big Red Dog to children at the Kelley Library here in Salem, New Hampshire.

She also showed her father's "original" 50+ years-old hand-drawn artwork illustrations of Clifford the Big Red Dog.

I have the "master" broadcast DVD of the TV show I created of this.
I did all the camera work, and all the post-production editing, titles, and graphics totally myself.

Rugrats, baby Looney toons, the magic School bus, Teletubbies, blue's clues, the little mermaid, my little pony, care bears!!

Curious George is my favorite

Last edited:
let me think...

in no particular order:

Dora the Explorer
Go, Diego, Go!
PAW Patrol
Sofia the First
Sesame Street
Dragon Tales

...there are a bunch of others that I'm forgetting.

Interesting how I'm not seeing shows like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Overwhelmingly popular with many kids but I guess not adults so much?

Blue's Clues.

Where to start. Some are not little little but eh.

OLD TMNT
Rugrats
Paw Patrol
Little Einstein’s
Spongebob

Looking to expand my library to include Other great late 80’s and 90’s cartoons soon.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back