Worse morning ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
So I wake up and sit-up and bam I’m peeing and feel the witness hit my back, which means I’ve wet the bed. Diaper leaked. Okay it’s going to happen. Head to the shower. Undress and bam mad a major accident all over the floor and the cloths. What else is going to happen today? Life of incontinence. Don’t wish it on anyone.

I'm sorry. I know ic doesn't always consider us and our time schedules. The day can only get better, right?

We keep telling you to get better diapers. Now you're starting to understand why.

But yeah, I remember when I wore Abena, Molicare, and Bambinos types of diapers. I used to think that leaks were just a part of wearing diapers in general. Thankfully I know better now.

Slomo said:
We keep telling you to get better diapers. Now you're starting to understand why.

But yeah, I remember when I wore Abena, Molicare, and Bambinos types of diapers. I used to think that leaks were just a part of wearing diapers in general. Thankfully I know better now.

I’m currently using north shore Supreme Diapers which are Fantastic in my opinion. Yesterday I made the mistake of using an old ATN overnight and paid for it.

Ehorton said:
I’m currently using north shore Supreme Diapers which are Fantastic in my opinion. Yesterday I made the mistake of using an old ATN overnight and paid for it.

I'm a big fan of NS Supremes. As a side-sleeper, when I wear one to bed (but I almost exclusively wear cloth to bed at this point), I always put a light cloth diaper over it to catch any leaks. As to the morning accidents, I can relate. My bladder has been acting funny lately and I, too, have managed to soak the bathroom floor while getting in the shower! Hang in there!

I wear Northshore Supreme diapers every day for both day time and night time, I am also a side sleeper and the only time my bed gets wet is if I soak my diaper while sleeping.

lonnie said:
I wear Northshore Supreme diapers every day for both day time and night time, I am also a side sleeper and the only time my bed gets wet is if I soak my diaper while sleeping.

I'm a side sleeper too. Northsore also used to leak like that on me too. Give Bett erdry a try. They are the only disposable I've found won't leak on me.

northshore supreme is the only kind I will use other brands are not very good

As a back up, I have a several washable pads I sleep on.

Second Better Dry at night. Not sure why but they work way better for me too. Had molicare last night and leaked. the 3a change sucks.

I'm using Abena Abri Form cloth back, and there are times where I have leaked due to the tape coming off the wing entirely. Unfortunately it seems to be a nightmare to try and change the type of briefs I get as my insurance company is finally supplying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back