Status
Not open for further replies.

kerry

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Has someone impressed you with IC posts or knowledge this past year? Visit the Nappy Awards nomination thread (EC+ only) and nominate them for IC Guru! And while you're there, nominate in other categories as well.

:)

kerry

I would like to nominate jdinvirginia. Very, frindly, helpful and knowledgeable.

kerry said:
Has someone impressed you with IC posts or knowledge this past year? Visit the Nappy Awards nomination thread (EC+ only) and nominate them for IC Guru! And while you're there, nominate in other categories as well.

:)

kerry

Can I officially withdraw my name from the running of IC Guru? I'm not here for fun, nor do I care if I piss off OR impress anyone.

RW25 said:
I would like to nominate jdinvirginia. Very, frindly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Just so you know, nominations need to be done in the EC forum thread to count. :)

Slomo said:
Can I officially withdraw my name from the running of IC Guru? I'm not here for fun, nor do I care if I piss off OR impress anyone.
I’d nominate you too, because whether you like it or not, you’re helpful to others on this forum. I’m not actually going to nominate you because... you’re already a confirmed candidate.

PlotTwist said:
I’d nominate you too, because whether you like it or not, you’re helpful to others on this forum. I’m not actually going to nominate you because... you’re already a confirmed candidate.

Just got it confirmed my name has been pulled.

Like it or not, the only reason why I am here is to get these ridiculous misconceptions, and misunderstandings about ablds corrected- starting with our own members here. Maybe then I can everyone else to start correcting the rest of general society- and for once finally get that level of acceptance most everyone wants yet does nothing to achieve. It's selfish of me I know, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back