Do you carry a backpack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't carry a backpack but I do have a diaper bag that doubles as my purse. The great thing about modern diaper bags is they come with about 1/2 a dozen little bags to carry things in and keep everything organized. I use 1 for snacks, 1 for medicine/powder and the like, there is 1 for make-up, 1 for little things to do like small coloring book and crayons as well as a small container of play-doh. It's large enough to keep pretty much anything. I highly recommend it.

LiteBrite said:
The monkey is on my lap below view of other drivers. Paci I use on smaller roads intermittently where I’m not too close to other cars. Half of my drive in the morning is like that. Also unless you’re stopped at a light I think most drivers are focused on the road - quite difficult to see details of faces as you go by. If someone did see they’d think it’s odd but most likely not be anyone who would know me.

Does your monkey know how to drive your car? Then you can do something else.

I actually have a couple (one Fila and one Fisher-Price) of backpack diaper bags that I use all the time.

I have a black backpack then when not used As a work bag is my changing bag so nappies & powder & wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back