Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What are your thoughts on ABU Peekabu alreadly being sold out?

Cant even buy nothing abu in medium in canada count yourself lucky :\

Was it the Baltimore or Everette warehouse that received to container?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTyrant View Post

But for now I have half a case of Little Pawz on order and also ordered half a case of Overnights from Tykables (hopefully they are in stock and will ship soon since it's very late March and it says they will be in stock in March); so I will be stocked and satisfied for a long time.
    I hate to break it to you but you’re gonna be waiting a while. I ordered a case of Overnights the 1st week in March when the website was showing them as “in-stock”. I just emailed them about the order and was told that they’re waiting on a shipment. They had no time frame available for when they expect to receive said shipment. I can almost guarantee you that your order isn’t going to be shipped in March.

I’m pissed because I waited for an in stock status to place an order because I didn’t want to have to wait & now here I am 3 weeks later with no order. They’re not being upfront with customers & that’s not cool in my book. Had I known this would end up essential being a pre-order, I would have never ordered.

At least ABUniverse is up from about their orders. I asked for an update on my PeekABU order & was given a ship date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bokeh View Post
    I hate to break it to you but you’re gonna be waiting a while. I ordered a case of Overnights the 1st week in March when the website was showing them as “in-stock”. I just emailed them about the order and was told that they’re waiting on a shipment. They had no time frame available for when they expect to receive said shipment. I can almost guarantee you that your order isn’t going to be shipped in March.

I’m pissed because I waited for an in stock status to place an order because I didn’t want to have to wait & now here I am 3 weeks later with no order. They’re not being upfront with customers & that’s not cool in my book. Had I known this would end up essential being a pre-order, I would have never ordered.

At least ABUniverse is up from about their orders. I asked for an update on my PeekABU order & was given a ship date.

Well, if I have to wait weeks/months it will probably be the only order they ever get from me; they really should have more control or at least transparency with customers.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTyrant View Post
    Well, if I have to wait weeks/months it will probably be the only order they ever get from me; they really should have more control or at least transparency with customers.
    I did get some good news though, I just got a shipping confirmation from ABUniverse & my PeekABU order has shipped a full week ahead of schedule.

I hope my simple ultras ship out soon to compare to my stash of Crinklz and betterdrys