Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Just thought I would share. I think it would be a cool idea to find a backpack that is small enough for my teddy bear (pictured left) but big enough to hold a diaper, a few wipes, and small thing of baby powder for quick outing adventures.

If you have a teddy bear why can't he help you carry your stuff?

My bear (Devon) is also in diapers but his need changing far less frequently than mine do.

Aww that's an awesome idea dude. I may try that hehe. I want a paw patrol backpack but I'm not sure it's big enough for my teddy :(

I actually already have a backpack. I keep mostly coloring books, my sketchbook, my twistables and my pens/pencils inside. I also keep my iPad in it, and I like to have snacks -- if they are willing to fit. <3

https://i.imgur.com/KUunxDJ.jpg (it's too big to upload as an image... thanks a LOT iPad. *rolls eyes*)

It's supposed to say "Gubler NATION", which is a take on MGG's twitter handle. It DID say Pink, but I changed it to Gubler. XD

Maybe it might be a fun project to make one yourself? You could measure out exactly how big it needs to be, then pick out a fun fabric. It' a small enough project that you could even sew it by hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back