• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Time to bite the bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroMania

boops or bops plox
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hey all you ADISC folk! Well I guess the ones of you that read the intros anyhow.

I've been a LONG time lurker and have never really partaken in posting here, I was on the verge of creating an account today when I had the idea to check if I had done so previously and never used it..

Some time ago I may-or-may-not have done so. *cough*2018-03-08 19_11_40-Inbox - ADISC.org.jpg*cough*

Anyhow, better late than never I suppose; plus you lot seem almost friendly enough that I doubt that I must fear for my survival anymore. :sweatdrop:

Enough about all of you... and onto ME. Well, I'm your average middle aged (30yo) dude that likes to play with fire and pee my pants.

Ok, ok - I guess I'm not very good at this.

I've been a fire performer (ie. circus freak) unprofessionally for a good near decade now, mainly contact fire staff. In laymans terms whirling a long stick with fire on either end around limbs and body with and/or without the use of hands. My biggest passion. Professionally I've been in construction and trade work the majority of my life. One of my other favorite things to do is drawing and digital media.

What brought me is my desire and need to wear diapers, which came first the chicken or the egg?

Well, the beginning of my life was rather hectic.

Born in northern British Columbia, Canada a small mining community; back in the days when they would snip the cord, spank the baby, and send the mother home. All seemed well until about three days in my mother of now four children thought it out of the ordinary for her newborn to be experiencing projectile vomiting like The Exorcist. "Off, back to the Hospital we go!

An ultrasound and a few tests or two and the docs exclaimed among themselves and the nurses. "Oh, CRAP! We can't do this out here in the sticks." Looking confused at the images showing my entangled mass of abdominal viscera. So, they called up a medi-vac and flew me to Edmonton, Alberta; explaining to my mother that there wasn't room on the medical jet and that she would have to catch a commercial flight. Assuming that I likely wouldn't survive the flight, not wanting a hysterically distraught mother mourning her child as they attempted whatever they could.

I was born with situs inversus abdominalis, and intestinal malrotation - meaning that the majority of my abdominal organs were not in their intended places and entangled with my intestines. They managed to fix me up the best they could though surgeries, and I'm here today. This has left me with issues with incontinence though. Which have also developed into enjoying my diapers.

Look forward to getting to know you folks better. Until then, stay dry and safe.

Hi and welcome! Yes, some of us do read these intros. ;) That was quite an intro. I'm always amazed at the fire spinners. I saw some in Hawaii several years ago.

Dry? Some like it wet!

We look forward to seeing your comments in the days to come! Enjoy!

Accept my welcome too. That sounds like a pretty rough intro but I am amazed at how positive you sound and how you tell your story. You also sound.like a hoot to talk to and hang out with. I too am fairly new here but would love to chat with you if you want. Feel free to message me anytime.

Again, welcome aboard.
RW

I too learnt to enjoy rather then hate my incontinence....go with the flow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back