Green Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadawgs8000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My birthday is St Patrick’s day anyone know of some green diapers besides Little Paws or Wellness Briefs that I can wear for my Birthday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On amazon I saw fab sense city print which are green. Don’t know much about them though.

I’ll check them out! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fab sense are about as green as you are going to find. they're overpriced and mediocre performance IMHO though.

cut a stencil of a shamrock and spray on green platicote paint (test on old diaper first)

TENA Super and Wellness Briefs Original (large size) diapers are green, so is the old Depends Fitted Briefs from the 90s, if you can still find them.

Forma-care in the UK have a green diaper that's also plastic-backed.

9567-153f6f47e2e33b_1280x1280.jpg

The 80s depends were distinctly green. They actually worked good back then too. If you can find a sample or two, give the a try for a modern comparison.

Slomo said:
The 80s depends were distinctly green. They actually worked good back then too. If you can find a sample or two, give the a try for a modern comparison.

see my post above yours I posted some from ebay.

- - - Updated - - -

Maxx said:
Depends used to be green back in the day. Strange that I never thought about that before in terms of this most high Holiday.

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody, I think it was depends, also had booster pads. An old school depends with booster pad or two held quite a bit.
Yes they were called Depend ( BOOST) You may still find them in some out of the way mom and pop pharmacies or in stores that do not rotate stock. Kinda like that Wal Mart in Colorado that someone found a 20 year old box of cereal . I find that quite fishy that they did not check the date BEFORE they placed it in the shopping cart in the store --scratches head on that one. The Green backed Depends are awesome I wore the Green Backed Depends overnight ones in college in the 90's and my god they were awesome and never failed me! they had undergarments with belts that also had the green plastic backing also too the slots in the undergarments usually petered out in a few hours and you were left with a improperly fitted undergarment.

Vince said:
Forma-care in the UK have a green diaper that's also plastic-backed.

9567-153f6f47e2e33b_1280x1280.jpg

That is soooo close to the color they dye that one city's river every st patrick's day!

that's like neon green!

Fun fact, back in the day (and even now) medical professionals used green and purple as a way to hide blood stains (which the red/brown would combine with these colors as a muted and less nauseating color). The first major diaper supplier was Depends, and they chose the same green color so as to be distinctly "medical" related. Molicare quickly followed suite, but with purple.

Did any of you wore a green diaper yesterday?

Large wellness.... original are green. But not quite shamrocks green. Bit lighter. They do have a quality gell feel to them and while dry they seem very thin... do hold lots of liquid

The forma care look like the eurobriefs. They stopped selling them in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back