LA and las vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
hi all , i will be visiting LA and las vegas soon and would like to know what is there to see and do there , i will be visiting the tourist places, theme parks etc but anything else that is a must do while there. This will be my first time to the states as i am flying from overseas.

What are some things i should look out for ? For example i know you have to tip in restaurants (10-15%) i think , which is almost non existent where i am from.

I would also like to know where can i get diapers and what are the good ones in the states, i've heard of cvs which is some kind of pharmacy or a drug store i think. I will be traveling with family and would not like them to know this side of me so i would have to limit to 1 pack of diapers if i were to get one , i also cannot travel to specialty ABDL stores as it will raise suspicion.

I can't give you any LA-specific advice, but the general rule of thumb is "drug stores rarely carry GOOD diapers".

The only non-medical-store source I am aware of is an often ignored option: Staples

https://www.staples.com/Adult+briefs/directory_Adult%20briefs?

A lot of their bags are large, but they do carry smaller quantities if you browse a bit... These look reasonably thick and would fit my size:
https://www.staples.com/Medline-FitRight-Ultra-Clothlike-Briefs-Regular-40-50-20-Pack/product_520916

they probably don't carry what you want in-store but you can order and ship-to-store for pickup. I see three locations in LA you can ship to, available by March 20. (I wasn't aware of the long delay... hmmm)

If you are visiting Las Vegas, consider visiting Changing Times Diaper Company near the Las Vegas Strip. I drop by there every so often on my commutes to work. It's a great medical store that sells ABDL products and incontinent medical supplies. It's also partially themed towards ABDL to boot.The owners are great to converse with and are generally understanding/accepting of ABDL community.

someone did a "shop-thru" photoshoot there, looks like more ABDL than medical to me!

https://imgur.com/gallery/SSS79

Lots of ABDL diaper samples available (mostly rearz, with some ABU/bambino/awwsocute it looks like?) and lots of cases of rearz. How are their prices?

Resident of Las Vegas here.
I don't get out too often, but here's a few places and things in Vegas I know are "ok" for the most part.

Definitely take a stop through Changing Times Diaper Company here in Vegas. Robert runs a great place for all kinds of padding and its something to check out while you're here.

There's the Adventure Dome/Circus Circus which is a neat place, an indoor theme park.
The Stratosphere tower is cool too, though they now charge $20 or so to go to the top.
The Las Vegas Strip is kinda scuzzy but the Bellagio Fountains are something to see(limited up hours,9PM shutdown), lots of panhandlers though so heads up.

Fremont Street Experience is usually crowded but usually my kind of "Check this place out" recommendation with the massive shows on the giant overhead screen.
They even installed a zip line which looks neato, bet it's a tad pricey though.
The Container shops are nearby Fremont Street and are pretty neato as well.
Plus there's always gambling. Plenty of gambling if you're into that :p

For food there's so many places I can't say so you'll need to search nearby stuff on Google maybe.
I can only recommend a few places for food.
First is Boston Pizza, they have daily meal deals. My favorite deal is 2for1 Tuesday, 2 Large single topping pizza for the price of one.
Second is Fatboy Restaurant, pretty good food. Good pizza, steak fries are good and the ranch dressing goes good with everything.

If you have the time and good GPS, I also recommend Red Rock Canyon(not the resort nearby), Calico Basin(theres a cave with a stream flowing) and very
nearby further down the road there's Bonnie Springs ghost town and zoo(Parking cost a lot nowadays, like $20 last I saw) and
they have a very western themed restaurant.
I believe I got to meet Bonnie years ago before she passed, she was really sweet and I got free french fries. It was a good day.

And if you got even more time to drive out there, Mt Charleston. There's a lodge/restaurant up there, but it might be somewhat chilly up there right now so a coat would be a good idea.

The Hoover Dam and The "Skyway"(I think that's what it's called) to the south is a cool place to visit too.
You'd also be able to see Lake Mead with your own eyes before it totally dries up in a few years, lame but the water level just keeps getting lower.
Only a matter of time before the whole lake is gone :'(

I can't say what else there is. Being a local I tend to not visit the tourist hot spots unless a friend visits from out of town.

Reactions: Sgdlboy
Jonnythepony said:
Resident of Las Vegas here.
I don't get out too often, but here's a few places and things in Vegas I know are "ok" for the most part.

Definitely take a stop through Changing Times Diaper Company here in Vegas. Robert runs a great place for all kinds of padding and its something to check out while you're here.

There's the Adventure Dome/Circus Circus which is a neat place, an indoor theme park.
The Stratosphere tower is cool too, though they now charge $20 or so to go to the top.
The Las Vegas Strip is kinda scuzzy but the Bellagio Fountains are something to see(limited up hours,9PM shutdown), lots of panhandlers though so heads up.

Fremont Street Experience is usually crowded but usually my kind of "Check this place out" recommendation with the massive shows on the giant overhead screen.
They even installed a zip line which looks neato, bet it's a tad pricey though.
The Container shops are nearby Fremont Street and are pretty neato as well.
Plus there's always gambling. Plenty of gambling if you're into that :p

For food there's so many places I can't say so you'll need to search nearby stuff on Google maybe.
I can only recommend a few places for food.
First is Boston Pizza, they have daily meal deals. My favorite deal is 2for1 Tuesday, 2 Large single topping pizza for the price of one.
Second is Fatboy Restaurant, pretty good food. Good pizza, steak fries are good and the ranch dressing goes good with everything.

If you have the time and good GPS, I also recommend Red Rock Canyon(not the resort nearby), Calico Basin(theres a cave with a stream flowing) and very
nearby further down the road there's Bonnie Springs ghost town and zoo(Parking cost a lot nowadays, like $20 last I saw) and
they have a very western themed restaurant.
I believe I got to meet Bonnie years ago before she passed, she was really sweet and I got free french fries. It was a good day.

And if you got even more time to drive out there, Mt Charleston. There's a lodge/restaurant up there, but it might be somewhat chilly up there right now so a coat would be a good idea.

The Hoover Dam and The "Skyway"(I think that's what it's called) to the south is a cool place to visit too.
You'd also be able to see Lake Mead with your own eyes before it totally dries up in a few years, lame but the water level just keeps getting lower.
Only a matter of time before the whole lake is gone :'(

I can't say what else there is. Being a local I tend to not visit the tourist hot spots unless a friend visits from out of town.

Thanks , i will definitely check out some of them , i saw the container park on youtube it looks very interesting. I will be traveling with family so i may not be able to stop through Changing Times Diaper Company as i do not want them knowing about my DL side. For food wise i will mostly be trying out the hotels buffet as most hotels buffets in my country are very expensive compared to ones in las vegas. Fremont street and hoover dam is definitely on my to go list

If you're adventerous, you can fly a stunt plane through.... maneuvers. It's run by sky combat ace, but be warned they are expensive.

I would also recommend going to see Terry Fator. He is a funny puppeteer.

LA - Griffith Park Observatory

- - - Updated - - -

Vegas - Clarke County Museum, very inexpensive, and an unbelievable look at Vegas's beginnings, in the 40's, including many furnished homes & businesses of that era, for you to take a trip back in time, to America's 40's-50's. AWESOME!

- - - Updated - - -

Vegas - Red Rock Canyon, at dusk, in the picnic area set aside for viewing bighorn sheep coming down the rock face for a munch on riverbed weeds, etc. Saw about 10 of them, and came within 20'... It's also a hiking location, but be there as the sun is starting to set to catch the bighorns!

- - - Updated - - -

Arrive earlier, to view the canyons, but be in position at dusk. I think it's a daily occurrence, but maybe we got lucky. Still a beautiful canyon! FREE, or a slight car charge for entry. Park Museum & gift shop closes at about 4:30. They can guide you to the bighorn...

There's also a public park in Boulder City where bighorn sheep will come and graze early in the morning. Awesome site!

Hottest ticket in town these days: The Las Vegas Golden Knights professional hockey team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back