Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteBrite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had a kind of embarrassing situation happen today. Last week I had scheduled to have a massage this afternoon that I had forgotten about until close to when I needed to go to get there on time. It was too late to cancel without a fee but the problem was that I had worn my “Little” underwear that have a babyish ABC print and look sort of like training pants under my work clothes. I decided to go since my private areas are usually covered with a blanket. I stripped down to my underwear and got under a blanket while the masseuse was out of the room. Unfortunately as the masseuse was doing my back she scooted the blanket pretty far down - I tried to casually move it back up but I don’t think I was successful. Afterwards she became pretty quiet for the last 45 minutes. Neither she or I said anything about it but I’m sure she noticed and thought it was a bit odd. She was polite and friendly as I left though so at this point maybe it doesn’t matter. I’m likely to return since I usually see her about once per month and I really like her massages. Next time probably in vanilla undies.though.

LiteBrite said:
I had a kind of embarrassing situation happen today. Last week I had scheduled to have a massage this afternoon that I had forgotten about until close to when I needed to go to get there on time. It was too late to cancel without a fee but the problem was that I had worn my “Little” underwear that have a babyish ABC print and look sort of like training pants under my work clothes. I decided to go since my private areas are usually covered with a blanket. I stripped down to my underwear and got under a blanket while the masseuse was out of the room. Unfortunately as the masseuse was doing my back she scooted the blanket pretty far down - I tried to casually move it back up but I don’t think I was successful. Afterwards she became pretty quiet for the last 45 minutes. Neither she or I said anything about it but I’m sure she noticed and thought it was a bit odd. She was polite and friendly as I left though so at this point maybe it doesn’t matter. I’m likely to return since I usually see her about once per month and I really like her massages. Next time probably in vanilla undies.though.

I have some plain colored (baby blue, white, etc.) training underwear that I have always wanted to wear, but after wearing boxer briefs so long that it would probably be awkward for my masseuse. I'm just a little bit jealous of you even though it was by accident.

I wouldn't be surprised if your masseuse has seen some pretty weird stuff. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I have a friend who is a masseuse, she estimates 1 in 10 males turn up in female underwear,,, your masseuse might just be worried you might relax too much and shit yourself lol.

It's not uncommon for people to go quiet as they relax more from the massage. Masuses know this, and never push bringing up a conversation of any kind. They are also professionally trained, and know better than to talk about a persons underwear too.

The last two times I got a massage, I wore crinklz (my go to diaper). Nothing was ever said about them. And the last 100+ times before that I usually wore plain white diapers. Of that, only twice were my diapers brough up- out of genuine curiosity for them finding something better.

Thanks for all of the comments - they made me feel a bit better about things. I won't worry about it too much and will just go back and enjoy relaxing at my next visit.

I don't know the massage professionals that most use, but all of the ones I have used I have worn nothing under the sheet. They want to be able to get to all of the different muscle groups. This has always confused me with people wearing something when they don't have to.

yes soaked in texas, i've only gone to a couple of masuses (while on yoga retreats) and in all cases there is nothing on under the towel.

Thats why i do my own massaging...LMFAO

SoakedinTexas said:
I don't know the massage professionals that most use, but all of the ones I have used I have worn nothing under the sheet. They want to be able to get to all of the different muscle groups. This has always confused me with people wearing something when they don't have to.

A mental need is no less important than a physical need. And as I've mentioned, my masseuse is able to get my glutes pretty good even with my thick Crinklz on.

BTW: many massage professionals prefer "Massage Therapist" vs "masseuse" which can have non professional / sexual connotation...at least in the US. As a former licensed massage therapist I can tell you that effective work can be done through clothing, or padding. And client comfort trumps all else. They may have been shocked and worried about working in the area or working on your glutes with the padding, concerned about unknown possible mess. Not talking afterwards is not a good indicator, I find the less talking the better I can feel and respond to tissues, and layers. If this is someone you see regularly you could bring it up saying you regularly wear diapers (you don't have to give a reason why) and forgot to change last time and then explain the situation regarding the body work.

Like...I might be a little bit wet but would never come in soiled. You can work on area over sheet, diaper....or please do not work on area.... it's important to communicate all preferences. Some people love having their feet worked on and could take the entire session on just their feet. Some people don't want their feet touched at all...same for face, head, stomach ect.

unitDL, thanks for your comments about massage professionals and interactions with their clients. I actually wasn't wearing a diaper to the massage - if I had been in a diaper that day my own sense of modesty would have made me skip the appointment. I was just wearing little kid underwear which I often wear to work under my work clothes. These are terry cloth briefs with blue seams and a babyish pattern. They wouldn't have been confused with a diaper but definitely weren't typical men's underwear either and indicated my ABDL side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back