Just go

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Been a long time lurker here, read the threads and have found comfort in knowing I’m not alone. I divulged my desire to wear diapers to my fiancé last year and didn’t quite get the response most of us wish for. She was very taken back by the whole idea:( however with time she has come to deal with the idea that I enjoy wearing diapers. Like many she is ok with me indulging when she is not around so that’s a plus. And lately if we are out drinking there has been a couple times where she has even come home and asked me if I would like to diaper her...I of course take her up on her offer. Well the other weekend we were traveling and I decided to “wear” for the purpose of fun. However we ended up in some bad traffic and we had been snacking and I drinking a lot of juice. I start wiggling around and then my fear hits me I also have to go #2. Now I normally am able to deal pretty well but for some reason my body was like “ come on your wearing just let it happen”. My fiancé can see I’m in a bit of distress and asks if I’m ok and I respond with uh yeah just have to go to the bathroom, after about thirty min of stop and go traffic she asks again if I’m ok. And this time I tell her know and that I’m about to lose this battle. Her response..” giggles and says to bad your not wearing your special underwear” my response . Ummm honey I actually am . But didn’t plan on having to actually use them . With some slight uncontrollable tension she follows with well if you can’t hold it just do what you need to do. With that I let my guard down and did exactly that. I let go and used my diapers for the first time in a real desperate kind of way. After she could tell I was umm done she said feel better ? I reapobd with an embarrassing uh huh and she tells me to get off when I can go clean myself up. She never said another word about it nor did I push the subject myself. However I want this to be a story that with time some people will come to understand and even be ok with it. I’m glad she didn’t get mad and that I actually had something to “contain” what mess I did make . Thanks for the read and I hope you all have a great hump day tomorrow.!!

OMG, I've SOOO been there. The pain of holding it in was really bad, but I was trying to respect my wife regarding any smells. Luckily when I had to let loose we were only minutes from the exit. Windows down, and it wasn't that bad after all. That had to of been 10+ years ago though. Aaah, the memories.

I did get a thank you from her before exiting the car and I asked for what and she said for respecting me enough to try not to. I told her I loved and that I was sorry . Her response was it’s ok I’ll be here in the car. Lol

I wear a diaper 24/7 for urge urinary incontinence. I almost never experience fecal incontinence. But on the rare occasions when it has happened, I’ve been very grateful that I was wearing a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back