Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokogirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm from Bangladesh & I might be the only person in the whole country that is a diaper lover and wears diapers 24/7 by choice. Surely, there are elderly people who need diapers and wear them. But I don't think any of them are here on adisc.

Recently, I found some diapers lying around near my house. It was quite an unsusual sight. With some inspection I could point out what the diapers were through the transperant polythene. They were xxl size huggies dry pants. There were three of them. Whenever I see the word xxl something makes me excited. I myself mostly wear xxl size baby diapers (Mamy poko pants) as there is a lack of good quality adult diapers here that fit my size. I have been looking for the xxl size of huggies but the stores didn't seem to have it.

The way it was tossed just at the middle of the road seemed fishy enough. I might be thinking too much with not so many clues. But I can't neglect the possibility of another diaper lover like me. There are a few reasons for me to think so.

Firstly, children here get potty trained fast. Most of them are out of diapers in just 2 years. There's possibly no child here that needs bigger sizes like xxl or xxxl. (I could be wrong)

I wonder if there's other Bangladeshi diaper lovers like me. Or is it that I'm the only one?

Diaper Queen Detective Adiba on the case!

Check out the EC users map, see if anyone else put a pin near you. put down your own pin.

bambinod said:
Check out the EC users map, see if anyone else put a pin near you. put down your own pin.

What map? O. O

Yes, I would like to know about this map too.

I understand potty training is different within the Indian subcontinent, you mostly don't use nappies with infants. I know for me it was incredibly difficult finding any sort of incontinence pads/nappy in the whole state of Goa and that is more mainstream then Bangladesh. The only nappy I found in was very cheap and clothe backed. Apart from maybe Dhaka I think it would be hard finding incontinence pads there. Can I ask apart from baby nappies what experience have you had with proper incontinence pads/nappies? Are you more included towards baby nappies or adult nappies?

bobbilly said:
Apart from maybe Dhaka I think it would be hard finding incontinence pads there. Can I ask apart from baby nappies what experience have you had with proper incontinence pads/nappies? Are you more included towards baby nappies or adult nappies?

Unfortunately, I have yet to use any proper incontinence pad, diaper or nappies. I have only worn pullups and disposable baby diapers.

Adiba said:
What map? O. O

It's noted in the Established Contributors forum
(one example is https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/101110-Map)

Originally it was not intended for users to access before obtaining EC status, I don't know where it stands currently.
It's not very well advertised, so it's not surprising if you weren't aware of it.

This map should be a sticky...

I'm a bit surprised that NYS as a whole is a bit bare but just for the hell of It I added me there with just my City (might seem vague but there's nobody super close listed on the map)

I'm surprised there's so many on the north east coast!

Sheepies said:
I'm surprised there's so many on the north east coast!
(of the US)

Sorry there's not many in your area...

I'm also pretty lonely where I am. Added my marker though

Where are you from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second Makubird, maybe the map should be a sticky in the EC+ section. But it's cool to see this map still floating around.

Maybe a little advice to people adding their pins:

Obviously, Don't pin your exact location.
Just give a vague "general ballpark" location, your ZIP code(unless you live dead center under the ZIP area marker) or a random nearby location.

Maybe a cover name or screen name as well.
I know it's a very slim chance, but it's a chance. Don't risk someone who lives/works/attends school nearby stumbling across the map and finding a familiar name in a familiar neighborhood, you never know.

And if you feel like adding a pic with the pin you place, please keep it SFW and clean.
Don't want anyone thinking it's a map of nasties or offenders when they browse the map.

Last edited:
I made a request to add this map as a sticky.

Not many near me

Jonnythepony said:
Obviously, Don't pin your exact location.

Eh, this is down to the city isn't it?

Hmmm... I just looked again and my pin has been removed!

what's up with that??? It was there last week when I made my earlier post in this thread.

oh wait a minute, that's /d/ Diaper Fetish, NOT adisc's map you linked above!

So... do we want the link to the editable zeemap here? I was thinking it should be displayed only in the EC forum?

ADISC:

Zee adisc.jpg

/d/:

Zee d.jpg

Last edited:
bambinod said:
Eh, this is down to the city isn't it?

Well it's a pretty detailed in satellite view in my area, I could even pin my exact location if I wanted to. So, I figure a warning can't hurt.

You never know who will look at this map.
It's a wild and wacky world full of all kinds of individuals with all kinds of different intentions. Innocent, devious, helpful, malicious, Etc.

The map is cool and I do like the idea, just remember to stay safe is all.

And your pin going missing might be due to the site wiping it clean every so often maybe. I'm not sure really, but you can always just place another :p

Jonnythepony said:
And your pin going missing might be due to the site wiping it clean every so often maybe. I'm not sure really, but you can always just place another :p

No I was just looking at the wrong map. Someone else posted up what I think may have been a reddit zeemaps for DL's, and I don't have a pin on that one.

That one was titled "/d/ or general diaper fetish map
Mapping the density of people with a diaper fetish."

Ours is "ADISC MAP
To show each other that we're out there."

bambinod said:
No I was just looking at the wrong map. Someone else posted up what I think may have been a reddit zeemaps for DL's, and I don't have a pin on that one.

Ours is "ADISC MAP
To show each other that we're out there."

Wait there's a different ADISC map too? Got a link please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back