Pull ups or taped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pull ups are fun sometimes. I like my thick tape on diapers. If they made a really thick pull up with plastic pants like outer pant I would wear them. The flaw with pull ups is there is no room for my BM.

For me it's pullups during the day (at work) since I only have dribbling issues but at night it's either taped disposables like Betterdry or cloth diaper and plastic pants.

Pull ups sag when they get some weight in them.
I like my diapers with tapes, and plastic outer cover.

I think a good pull-up and plastic pants could be useful where you are wearing it as an insurance policy rather than planning on using it - or obviously having no choice.
Also for drips, small leaks and bleeding. This isn't going to apply to most DLs or people who are fully IC - but helps with other medical issues.

For actual use taped nappies are best IMO.

If you are on your feet while you are using them then belted, active style nappies can be good too - and be a bit more comfortable to walk or run in.

I have a strong preference for plastic backed, taped diapers, as they hold more than a pull-up and feel much better.

I prefer taped-up diapers because I don't have to take any clothes off when I need to change in public.

Pull-ups are worthless.

For myself I prefer tape types. Because I feel more secure. Because I don't have to worry about them sliding off.

The reason why I like tape diapers better than pull-ups is because tape diapers hold my poop better than pull ups, which are usually not well designed to hold poop, plus I wouldn’t want to wear a black or gray pull up. I would rather wear a tape diaper that comes in fun colors like blue or pink.

I prefer tape diapers, not only because of the designs and the capacity, but also because they snuggle me when they are on and make me feel safer. Although I also like pull-ups because I prefer cloth backing to plastic (with the exception of soft plastic backings) and I was being potty trained (unsuccessfully) at my little age (2.5 years in case you didn't know); I only like the ones like goodnights or the ones that have designs on them instead of the white or grey that most adult sized pull-ups have.

Tapes. I find pull ups leak a lot and don’t fit real well. Also I like how tapes look

Last edited:
I prefer taped diapers. Unless with family or friends then pull ups are easier.

Tapes for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use pullups during the day and tape ups at night for higher protection

Taped

I like tape on, makes me feel more babyish.

And far less leaks than pull ups

Sheepies said:
I like tape on, makes me feel more babyish.

And far less leaks than pull ups

Yes same here what is your age btw?

gadawgs8000 said:
Yes same here what is your age btw?

Taped diapers definitely but sometimes pull ups for convenience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back