The End of My "No More Toilet" Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, it's been just over a week since I decided to try going 24/7 in nappies. First of all, I'd just like to say thanks to all those who contributed to the thread I made, offering advice and good luck :) and to my Bro, RompingBulbasaur, for all the encouragement :blushie:

Overall, it's been a lot of fun! :biggrin: Wearing 24/7 is something I would recommend anyone who hasn't already to give a go, even if it's just for a day or two (I know some voiced their concerns that messing would be tiresome after a few days).
I will say, I'm not gonna be messing my nappies any time soon. This past week hasn't turned my off messing or anything, it's just gonna be nice to answer nature's call without the clean up :sweatdrop:

But as far as stories go, I don't really have any :sweatdrop: I didn't stray far from my weekly routine while going 24/7 this first time, so not much out of the ordinary happened.

Tl;dr: 24/7 is over, I enjoyed it, messing did become a chore, pretty uneventful week and thank you to all who gave your thoughts on my previous post (you too, Bro :blushie:)!

Thank you, glad it went ok. I assume the transition back to ordinary underwear is ok - if I went 24/7, apart from messing, that's the thing I'd be concerned about.

yfront said:
Thank you, glad it went ok. I assume the transition back to ordinary underwear is ok - if I went 24/7, apart from messing, that's the thing I'd be concerned about.

Yeah, it's fine. I was still in control when in nappies (didn't want to just flood them for fear of leaking :sweatdrop:), so it's not like I'll need to re-potty train myself ;)

Congratulation Bro, I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! :biggrin:
Enjoy not having to clean up after "nature calls" now, I'm sure that's gonna be a nice change of pace haha.
And it was my pleasure to cheer you on! Glad to know I could help Bro :eek:

RompingBulbasaur said:
Congratulation Bro, I'm so happy you enjoyed it!! :biggrin:
Enjoy not having to clean up after "nature calls" now, I'm sure that's gonna be a nice change of pace haha.
And it was my pleasure to cheer you on! Glad to know I could help Bro :eek:

"That's gonna be a nice change" it sure is :laugh:
Thanks for all the help, Bro :biggrin

One of the best parts about wearing long term for me is that it feels so good when I stop. It's not that I dislike it but all the inconveniences of diaper wearing (even when compensated by its pleasures) make me appreciate how great it is to just use a toilet and get on with life. I like both situations too much to give either up entirely.

I'm glad you had a good time with your experiment.

Sounds like you had a good time. Going 24/7 for any stretch of time is a big step for a Baby to take, but you took it and I'm glad it was enjoyable. I have only ever gone 24/7 for 5 days straight, no small feat in and of itself, but nothing on the level of the span of time you engaged in 24/7 wear within.

It's a shame parts of it became a chore, but it's understandable, not everyone likes messing and depending on how familiar and regular you are with it, clean-up can sometimes take a while and take you out of the headspace or enjoyment time. Fortunately for me, I have clean up down to a science, so when I have the time, space and finances to wear for an extended 24/7 period, I'm sure I'll take to all of it like a fish to water. It also helps that my Mommy is fine with changing a messy baby :)

Still, I wish I had the time to do something like that, but I am bombarded with work and school this week. My stash is big enough, but time, man, I need time!

Regardless, it sounds like you had a blast and I hope you were able to clear some stash space for something new.

Congrats on your experience! As all said welcome back to the porcelain god. 24/7 helps in a lot of ways. So happy for you to be able to enjoy the life of diapers to its fullest.

dlwillow said:
As all said welcome back to the porcelain god

If that thing's a god, then call me a heretic :laugh:

I feed my "god" trout and lemonade:laugh:

Glad the exspirence went well shadow :). I may also take your advice and try it for a day, since I have some time coming up where I’ll be alone at home for a day.

ThePhotographer said:
Glad the exspirence went well shadow :). I may also take your advice and try it for a day, since I have some time coming up where I’ll be alone at home for a day.

I'd highly recommend you do. I remember when I had my parents' house to myself for a weekend, got to struct about the place dressed like a big baby :paci:

Shadow456 said:
I'd highly recommend you do. I remember when I had my parents' house to myself for a weekend, got to struct about the place dressed like a big baby :paci:

Ok, I’ll do it, you convinced me. Now I have 3 weeks to prepare then. Hopefully this will be a fun exspirience from what you said.

ThePhotographer said:
Ok, I’ll do it, you convinced me. Now I have 3 weeks to prepare then. Hopefully this will be a fun exspirience from what you said.

Plenty of time to order yourself a few bags of thick premium diapers to enjoy!

ThePhotographer said:

Good luck!! Sounds like you've got plenty of time to get things planned out for a really great time!! Hope it turns out to be a really fun experience, definitely update us when you pull it off!

RompingBulbasaur said:
Good luck!! Sounds like you've got plenty of time to get things planned out for a really great time!! Hope it turns out to be a really fun experience, definitely update us when you pull it off!

I’ll make a new thread so I can my plans down and get some advice. I don’t want to fill shadows thread with stuff about my plans.

I've worn so much on my own that to go 24/7, I would have to be able to share the experience with someone.

Sounds like everything went great. I'm toying with the idea of trying something similar when I'll have the house to myself for a week and a half in May, though I'd probably modify it to 24/7 excluding work and limit it to a few days.

amperedragon said:
Sounds like everything went great. I'm toying with the idea of trying something similar when I'll have the house to myself for a week and a half in May, though I'd probably modify it to 24/7 excluding work and limit it to a few days.

I recommend that anyone who is thinking about wearing diapers 24/7 to try it for a while. It's the only way you'll really know if you like it or not and if wearing diapers 24/7 is for you. It may turn you off of the idea or if you're like me, it will confirm that you belong in diapers.

Going 24/7 for a limited period would be an interesting experiment. If I remember correctly, the longest time I've ever worn diapers was a bit more than 24 hours. Maybe the next goal would be wearing for a couple of days, if I find the time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back