Thread: Question relating to email's and Xbox gamertag things

Default Question relating to email's and Xbox gamertag things

Ok, so I changed my email that's associated with my gamertag, because the current one was old. The problem I have now is that on sites like Bungie.net and Banjokazooie.com is that when I sign with with my newer email, it asks me to create a new account, so I can't use the gamertag for that site for re-signing up. Is there anyway to change this?

Just a quick ? There are 2 E-mails for you account, your contact email and the email that is tied to the account. So did you change your the Contact email or the email that linked to the gamertag?

I believe I changed the email linked to my account. Basically when I sign into a site that will show like your gamertag and information with the new email, it will work, but I will have to make a new account, so my old account no longer links up with my gamertag, because it uses my old email. I can't find a way to change the email for those old accounts, which sucks...

for bungie you can try here I never changed my account so this is a head scratcher to me I'll keep looking

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    for bungie you can try here I never changed my account so this is a head scratcher to me I'll keep looking
    It basically says I'm screwed or whatever... Oh well, I didn't used Bungie that much anyway