I got caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxx said:
Well, one more option, you could look at her all serious and say something like "It's a fetish.. a kink.. do you really want details?"

I'd say the odds are about 50/50 that she gets embarrassed and lets it go.

Except the OP has already said he has a bedwetting problem, and also likes wearing diapers. So neither of those would apply to his situation.

I got dangerously close to getting caught the other day. My mum gave my room a surprise tidy up whilst I was out. Earlier that day I had wondered if I had remembered to remove the key from my locked wardrobe. Was very glad to find that I had.

I've been caught loads and loads of times by various people. I am very discreat and don't openly push my nappy wearing on other people but it's inevitable when your sharing a house with people that they find out. My housemates know I wear plus my support workers know but because I choose not to talk about it its no big deal, its just assumed I need them which is true but not in the conventional way, its more emotional instead of incontinence. I don't think anybodies ever mentioned anything negative about it and nobody has ever embarrassed me. I would never come out as AB/DL to them though, I keep this private. I think some AB/DL's judge themselves to harshly when infect their is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing nappies.

bobbilly said:
I've been caught loads and loads of times by various people. I am very discreat and don't openly push my nappy wearing on other people but it's inevitable when your sharing a house with people that they find out. My housemates know I wear plus my support workers know but because I choose not to talk about it its no big deal, its just assumed I need them which is true but not in the conventional way, its more emotional instead of incontinence. I don't think anybodies ever mentioned anything negative about it and nobody has ever embarrassed me. I would never come out as AB/DL to them though, I keep this private. I think some AB/DL's judge themselves to harshly when infect their is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing nappies.

Your lucky it's better then your mom walking in on you just as your pulling the diaper between your legs to pin it.
Like mine did.

Barush said:
I got dangerously close to getting caught the other day. My mum gave my room a surprise tidy up whilst I was out. Earlier that day I had wondered if I had remembered to remove the key from my locked wardrobe. Was very glad to find that I had.

I added a lock on my cabinet to make a diaper storage cabinet, I posted details in my gallery. I'd be interested to see how your setup looks if you can post some pics?

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1472

attachment.php

I have yet to be caught. Even when I was a little kid, the fear of getting caught GREATLY overpowered my desire to wear. I would always go above and beyond to make sure there was no way I would get caught. I would hide my stash away from home in remote areas. I would dig a hole in the ground a mile away in the back woods and keep a big box of them out there LOL when my parents weren't home, I would sneak out there. Anyways, moral of this all, is to remain anonymous. People with certain mindsets (very afraid of getting caught) probably wont get caught. Because not getting caught is always there TOP PRIORITY.

This is my supply...

fullsizeoutput_c26.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c23.jpg

image2-1.jpg

I wish you best of luck op, it would be great to hear more updates too.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Its been a week since i got caught and well my situation sort of improved i think , my mom doesn't say anything but the past week has been awkward for sure . Its just me and my mom at home but every time we're having dinner its weird , i know she knows but is not asking or anything which is a good thing and i try to divert topics to other stuff. But when we're at the mall and we pass by the diaper aisle i try to act normal but sure as awkward as hell, she definitely give me a look but i pretended i didn't noticed . So far i've been keeping it quiet this week.

Should i tell her about me wearing and dismiss the awkwardness or should i just keep quiet and treat it as nothing happened , she definitely knows so what would be better , should i tell her or not.

sgdl88 said:
Its been a week since i got caught and well my situation sort of improved i think , my mom doesn't say anything but the past week has been awkward for sure . Its just me and my mom at home but every time we're having dinner its weird , i know she knows but is not asking or anything which is a good thing and i try to divert topics to other stuff. But when we're at the mall and we pass by the diaper aisle i try to act normal but sure as awkward as hell, she definitely give me a look but i pretended i didn't noticed . So far i've been keeping it quiet this week.

Should i tell her about me wearing and dismiss the awkwardness or should i just keep quiet and treat it as nothing happened , she definitely knows so what would be better , should i tell her or not.

Well since she knows and hasn't given you a hard time about them, she is obviously ok with them to some degree. Most likely she is concerned/curious if you're ok. You avoiding the discussion will assure it stays awkward. Bring it up though, and that will give you a chance to clear the air (so to speak).

sgdl88 said:

Hi sgdl88 i hope everything is still ok.. i feel for you i have been in the same position as you. I am not sure if you are male or female but my response is on the assumption that you are male. When i was 14 i had the same experience. i was caught, by leaving a goodnite in the bathroom.. i totally forgot about it, went to school and then i was confronted by both my parents that evening. I had not wet that particular goodnite however they when all through my room and found two other used ones and my stash. They sat be down and wanted to know if i had a bedwetting problem, of which i said no. The conversation went on about their confusion into why i was wearing them and out of the blue i just said its because i have been having wet dreams - it was at this point that i could physically see the relief on my parents face and my mum just said - thats ok - and said to my dad - perhaps you can help him with this and she left the room. long story short i had to have an awkward conversation with my dad about masturbation etc but they both bought the lie!! i was asked why i wet some of them and all i said was because i was wearing it and needed to wee. they said that me wearing them was quite smart but that i didn't need to and that they would happily do the washing or if i wanted to wash my sheets then i could.

If you are male, you could straight up say to your mum - mum this is embarrassing but i have been wearing them because i keep having wet dreams - sorry you had to see it i'll try to be more discrete. what can she say to that! not too much i would have thought..

From SWABDL - and out of the blue i just said its because i have been having wet dreams -

This is why I bought my first pair of plastic underpants when I was 13 or 14. I thought I was having accidents again at night with wetting the bed but it was actually wet dreams. Since my underwear had the stains and my mom did the wash it was easily provable. You could do the same to carry the story....

In my case since I had wetting challenges at night up to age 8 and a plastic mattress cover on my bed until age 11, I think my parents thought I was wanting to wear protection again so I would not wet my sheets (whether a wet dream or via previous urine releases as a child). Either way, it made me feel more confident wearing and they were fine with that. Being a DL or not did not come into play with them.

foxkits said:
Your lucky it's better then your mom walking in on you just as your pulling the diaper between your legs to pin it.
Like mine did.
That's better than being caught snapping a cutely printed onesie over you're printed diaper, like mine LOL.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice all, just an update , i still did not tell my mom anything yet, recently i bought some diapers and hide them in my backpack and although my mom respects my privacy , i know she wouldn't go snooping around my stuff but when i came back home she saw me and asks me "why do you have so many books in your backpack". I was like "yeah i have my water bottle stuff and all" etc i skillfully deflected her question but its like shes telling me she knows im hiding something. Anyway i still do not have the courage to tell her im a DL , i envy those whose parents accept them being AB/DL .

you are going to have to talk to her at some point, just face it.

Yeah, it does sound like she's figured this all out. She may not understand being AB or DL, but I think she has a pretty good idea what's going on. Still, I'd back burner it for as long as possible. These kind of conversations with parents are always difficult.

dogboy said:
Yeah, it does sound like she's figured this all out. She may not understand being AB or DL, but I think she has a pretty good idea what's going on. Still, I'd back burner it for as long as possible. These kind of conversations with parents are always difficult.

Yeah i totally agree , i just can't bring myself to tell her i like wearing diapers for fun. Its just too difficult to even mention it.

Sgdlboy said:
Yeah i totally agree , i just can't bring myself to tell her i like wearing diapers for fun. Its just too difficult to even mention it.

seriously dude! tell her its for wet dreams it will be so awkward for her she will NEVER bring it up again!

Sgdlboy, fellow support group -
I tend to be another believer of; something needs to be said at home. For all you know, your mother might be really upset, concerned or stressed about this. It could be eating away at her more than it is for you. I take it that this is your biological mother, the great lady who brought you into the world? There is likely nothing or nobody she cares more about in this world, than you (and perhaps your siblings I believe you mentioned). I think you might owe her a slight explanation at least... just in case..

I do however believe there might be some middle ground...I would also not recommend making up medical issues, as that is likely to cause more worries, concerns and possibly even guilt feelings for her. On the flip side, I am not sure that you need to explain that it is a kink, that gets you excited and what not.. how about the approach of, it was something you read about, and how it can be relaxing etc. You tried it a couple of times, and it really helped calm you and settle you down. Heck I am sure she would rather you do this (rather innocent thing) versus resorting to drugs or excessive alcohol as many do. Apologize that you left it out, and be clear that you never intend to wear or use around her and you would prefer if she could just not spend too much time or energy thinking about it. It is harmless. It is a little strange yes, but it is something "practiced" by people around the world, and again is a truly innocent act. You are still the same person, bla bla bla. Leave it at that and I am pretty sure she will move on...

I wish you and your mother all the very best.
-andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back