Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chatroom

Default chatroom

some how or other, i came to the conclusion that this site is a site for ab's and dl's. i must have missed something along the way. in the chat room, all i got was how unoriginal my nick is and how it dosen't say anything about myself. it's not expressing me. i have no desire to insult anyone nor did i come here to be insulted. i mentioned that i may be in the wrong chat room and was informed that i was since talking about diapers were not the main topic or purpose of the chat room. so with that being said, i'll not bother anyone else here again. y'all have a good day.

Is it just me, or is this happening on a weekly bases?

Gets old.

But for you, sir. I have never met you, guess I was not in the chatroom when you were there. Yes, people can be mean and this site is a little critical, and if you would not like to stay, that is your choice, but there age good people here.

Just, don't do the whole 'goodbye' post thing. It's extremely overplayed on every single forum...ever, and extremely unoriginal.

If you would like to point out some of the flaws of this community, you can do that without saying "Oh, and by the way! Goodbye!"

It's annoying.

Wow you only made 2 post so far and you want to leave now because no one wanted to talk about diapers in the chatroom. Sorry to tell you this but even through this is an abdl sites, diaper ain't most important thing here. People might actually want to talk about something different then diaper in the chatroom, shocking I know, but you have to live with it :/

People here like to see originality, maybe so they can see they aren't going to have to deal with "I am in a soaking wet diapee" or something along those lines. Would a person named Fire2box most likely do something like that, no. They might set a box on fire, but that's a different story.

Although this is a diaper site, we do focus on other things. This isn't your typical 18+ diaper site, where all you see are fake stories of someone being babied, or asking for mommies/daddies/sitters/etc. As far as your name goes, having a cliche name like "poomaipants" or something of that nature relating to diapers or this fetish is looked somewhat down upon, because it's unoriginal, and it makes the user appear like a pervert. This isn't to say that we are going to bash you because of it (although some people are because they are, well, assholes), but a name change could help, as it would make you look less of like a pervert who only thinks about diapers.

This site has members...human beings, whose lives don't revolve around diapers. So just as we don't think about diapers 99% of our days, we don't talk about diapers 99% of the time in the chat room.
    If you don't want to or cannot talk about things outside of a diaper fetish, then this site is, indeed, not for you.

Look, buddy, I didn't mean for you to go all butthurt about the whole thing and make a complaint thread. But maybe you're right, this might not be the right site for you if all you want to do is talk about diapers. Diapers is actually an uncommon thing in the IRC chat. I didn't mean to make a big deal out of your name, but it gets tiring after a while, ya know? And I even said that, and you refused to listen, I guess.
    Peace, man.

May I have your attention please...

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfinn View Post
    may i have your attention please...

that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    May I have your attention please...

That is all.
    If you were trying to quote Family Guy, then it's "testicles", not "penis"