Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
:detective3 Okay, we have all had embarrassing moments I am certain. But dang... I can't believe what happened today!

:educate::educate: --- Live long enough with being ABDL and the day will likely come when someone discovers your diapers or even worse, your interests in ABDL things. For me that day was today.

I had ordered two cases of Rearz Safari diapers on sale and my email said they arrived on Monday...

... I need to set the stage just a bit for you to understand the next part of this. So, in order to avoid any of my family (I have teenagers) discovering accidentally or otherwise out of curiosity while ordering packages of diapers or other ABDL things, I opened an account for a post office box at a local postal supply and shipping store. It costs me a little bit every month for the post box rental, but it has always been worth the cost to avoid any chance of discovery.

Well.. back to my story. I ordered the two cases of Rearz Safari diapers and they arrived at the postal shipping store on Monday. I went today, opened my post box, found the note saying I had two packages and went into the other part of the store to pick up my packages.

To my great dismay, one of the packages had been damaged and torn open while being shipped. This left very much little if anything hidden of the contents inside.

:sad::no::sad:

The packages of diapers were completely exposed and if you are familiar with Rearz Safari, they are about as childish looking print as they come, and the size of them is obviously for an adult as they are very thick and very big.

There is absolutely no question that the store employees as well as the Fed Ex carrier must have seen them. The way the box they were in was damaged, it is possible they may have actually fallen out at some point. :no:

Now you also need to know that I live in a very small rural town. The shipping store is a family run business of which are people that I am very familiar with. There is no anonymity that you might have if you lived in a city. While they are not close friends, they still know me.

I regularly have diapers shipped to this location, and so they are used to having the large packages delivered there (but previously there would have been no clues as to what the contents were. I always purchase from discreet suppliers that gives no indication of the contents). I am certain now that they undoubtedly know what have been and are in the packages, even though they have previously all been shipped very discreetly.

When I gave the sales lady the slip for the packages, she kind of smiled a little interestingly, almost like a giggle, which at first I didn't think anything about... ...At least not until she brought the first of the two cases out, which was the damaged one. As she handed me the package, she again had a bit of a laughing smile, but somewhat soft expression and not necessarily a smirk, but still one of which there is a humorous nature behind the smile. Then as I saw the torn case, the view of the baby prints, and the obvious contents that were inside as she gave them to me, my heart dropped to my feet. I was absolutely speechless. She continued with her interesting, yet friendly smile and said she would be right back with the other package.

I mustered up all the dignity I could and just said thank you and took the one case out to my truck. Then I came back in, not knowing what the condition of the other package might be. To my great relief, it was undamaged. I just played it as cool as I could as if nothing was amiss, although the smile on her face and the previous very open package left me absolutely no doubts that this must have made her day.

There was no way in hell I was going to ask about the damaged package and I just wanted to get out of there as quickly as I could without engaging in any kind of discussion about the contents.

:detective3 Soooo... what this means is that in my small little community, my little secret is out about not just wearing diapers, but also wearing ones that are very babyish in nature. There is no explaining or just having them think they are for medical need, for even if that is what they were, the baby print of the Safaris is not something you can just explain away.

As this is a small store, the three or four employees that work there (usually only one or two at a time) would have all seen the diapers as any packages that arrive are in a small room and very visible. --And God only knows whom else may have seen the open package as they came in to pick up their own.

Thank heavens they were only there for two days.

I am not upset at all with the employees there, but it is going to be very embarrassing to see them again. Whether at the store or elsewhere. Heaven only knows what I am going to do for future diaper purchases. Well, as I guess as they already know, what the heck? I might as well keep having them sent there. It wasn't an unfriendly smile after all, just one of a bit of humor in knowing not only the contents of the package but also knowing my own discomfort in the discovery that they had been seen.

:detective3 In any case, I guess my own misfortune may have brightened someone else's day as they got a chuckle out of finding out my "little" secret. I doubt they are going to go around telling the rest of the world, but in a small town such as this, ya never know. I will have to rely on my faith in their own character not to go sharing it elsewhere, but what else can I do? :educate:

Guess for now I will curl up with my TeddyBear in my newly purchased Rearz Safaris and let the worry and embarrassment float away.

:detective3

Teddy Bear Cowboy

IMG_5431.jpg
right side top of package

IMG_5426.jpg
left side top of package

IMG_5427.jpg
hole in side of package

IMG_5430.jpg
right side top showing torn cardboard and side of package coming apart

Last edited:
MailCat581 said:
FedEx has gotten sloppy with how they handle ABDL Diaper orders... ...But anyway, I am uneasy about using FedEx ever since this happened. Not saying that this is totally FedEx's fault; but not getting your package does make it a little bit unsettling.

Yes, this certainly was the carrier's fault. I am going to contact the supplier about this, but the last thing I need is any attention drawn to the matter with the local postal shipping store. It is embarrassing as all get out and unfortunate that there is literally no anonymity here because of the small town situation. We are lucky to even have a private postal shipping store in this rural community. So, I will try to figure out how to bring this concern up to Fed Ex and the supplier without any more attention drawn to the matter here. My concern is that if I raise the issue with Fed Ex, then Fed Ex will try to confirm the condition of the package with the local store, hence bringing it up again and making my own privacy concerns worse. I really don't need the nice lady and others at the store talking anymore over lunch about the funny contents of the package being delivered to a grown cowboy in this town.

But I shared this post not in the intent of just going down the road of unreliable shipping carriers, but more about situations where you unexpectedly find your private and hidden ABDL self becoming public much to your dismay. For me, that is the bigger issue. Yes, Fed Ex is to blame, but the shame and embarrassment I felt from having my little self and interests exposed is much more important than the cause.

:detective3

I've also noticed lately, Rearz is using very very thin boxes.

I'm not sure what kind of box you got, but I've thought about sending them a note saying I wouldn't mind paying a wee bit more per order for them to use a more substantial box.

My last two have had some kinda hole bashed into them . . . thankfully not enough to see anything through unless you were really curious . . . but still, not something I want to happen.

I thought the safari cases were already a little thicker cardboard than typical?

And I can feel your pain. My last order from SaveExpress I had to pick up at the post office, and they had "MyDiaper" written in large print on three sides, only one of which was covered with a single piece of semi-transparent tape. (and I paid extra for "discrete shipping" too!)

At least I had the plausible deniability that the box was reused and didn't represent the contents. You were not so lucky with having a hole in the box, exposing the contents!

For me that package look like someone just tore it apart.
Actually i still haven't buy any diapers and i don't know how i will fell when thing like this would happen.
I think even when someone will tell about this it wouldn't get "far away". A little "What are you talking about" when someone ask about this should end the conversation really soon.
Hope you are still having fun :)

I would not worry about what others in the town think. They may have assumed that someone has a medical condition, and needs these products. I seriously doubt anybody will say anything. Best wishes on your next order, I hope they get it right the next time.

Ouch, that is such a sucky thing to happen! I'm lucky that I live in a very large town and I go straight to a store that sells them which is 1) really out of the way and you're hella unlucky if someone walks in as the padding (ABDL syle padding) is on the counter 2) a store for incontinence! So who's gonna judge anyway!? The person who is also going in to buy diapers? That would be incredibly hypocritical of them. Anyways, I'm sure it will all be forgotten about by the time you pick up your next order, but definitely place a complaint in with the suppliers AND FedEx (you don't have to be specific about what was on display, you can use "Personal Items" as the descriptor for the diapers) and follow up with the complaints if nothing has been done about it within two weeks.

All I can say partner, is that one spends long, long days in the saddle and there's no porta-potties out on the range. a Cowboy has to do something. (well...other than getting off your horse and just taking a piss...sigh) Yeah, that really sucks. I grew up in a small town as a kid and everyone knew my parents. If I was smoking with friends, my folks got a phone call from a neighbor. If I went to a store to buy something, the sales person would greet me by my name and ask how my parents were.

About a year ago I ordered one of those larger boxes of girl Goodnites from Amazon, and it was one of those secondary providers so they mailed the Goodnites in the girl, Goodnites box. The mailman left the box sitting outside in front of my door. I wondered how many people drove by and saw it and I wondered what the mailman thought. The world finds a way to crap you us every once in a while.

Abu sent a case to my PO Box it was thin also big holes in it so you could see it was simples diapers.
Glad it was not the little paws I like.
Very embarrassing I'm not sure I want to order from them again if I order what I want.
The last order was a gift from a good friend on here.

Yikes, sorry to hear that happened, it seems that things have worked out more a less though, the secret might be out to a few people, but from what you wrote it doesn't seem as though they responded or will respond poorly. Still, receiving a package with it's contents on full display like that must have been embarrassing, I can't even imagine.

I may have to echo the sentiments of Pieluchy here, it really does look as though that package was ripped open deliberately, it certainly doesn't look like normal package transport wear and tear. I have ordered numerous times from Rearz and from ABU and I have never received a package in poor condition. The most wear and tear I'll get with a package is a dented or dinged corner or a small perforation in the box that doesn't go all the way through to the contents. Did you make sure to take stock of what you received in order to ensure that it was all there? With a hole that large, someone could have easily snagged a diaper or two. You never know, maybe the delivery person or someone who handled the package along the way was a curious ABDL who wanted make sure that his suspicions were correct.

In any event, if this was legitimate package damage, as in the package accumulated it at some point during the shipping process, then remind me never to never order from a place that uses Fedex.

I'm glad you got your diapers though :)

you can't really fault the store when you get a package damaged in shipment. As long as they didn't pack it poorly - but diapers really shouldn't have that problem.

Unfortunately, the more you order diapers and for a long enough time, everyone will very likely experience something similar. I have had it happen with Fedex, UPS, DHL, and the post office. I also import diapers, so a lot of times the customs label will even say 'briefs', 'adult undergarments', or even 'adult diapers'. I'm sorry to hear about your experience, it's embarrassing and it's not fun at all! Thankfully, it's never as bad as we imagine it to be.

Back in college I would have cases of ABU diapers delivered with the baby fresh scent and everyone could smell the scent in the mailroom, but never said anything. A few times the packages were slightly torn, but never to the degree you experienced here. The good thing about this, you kept your cool and you learned to expect the expected. It will all be OK.

DHL is by far the worst carrier, I imported for a car a couple of anti theft wheel nuts , the thing is that they never got touch with me at all and the paperwork to customs was made with an invented ID number and an invented last name which I complained and don't paid the transport till they fix the problem, later they sent an mail saying if I don't pay they would sent to abandon objects warehouse so I paid and when got the case at home the case came in very bad conditions and with an ugly yellow tape of DHL so I will never again purchase anything if the carrier is DHL in fact was also thinking in get diapers but for lucky don't purchased.

DHL don't really have any German trait or company strict codes like we are used in German companies rather look like an Latin company which only got the German part by accident

My NHS supply chain delivered my incontinence pads and slips next door by mistake.

This sucks!

You could always make up some kind of story about being an importer/exporter/reseller of these items to save face.

I ordered from XP a few times. Once a case package came in with a slight rip and dent in the corner such that a curious person could look in. As these cases are heavy and FEDEX is rough with stuff, I can see how this happened to you. As a result, I have started ordering ABDL styles in packs on amazon as it seems to be safer in that regard. It is more expensive and limiting as to styles, but I feel safer in the long run as it is much less heavy a package to get damaged. Plus, I usually order a couple small items at same time just in case. Should someone get nosy it's could be "Hey, this is strange, what are these in here, ha?!"

Good luck.

I got a shipment (I can't remember if it was Attends or Abena) that were shipped in the original box. Now nothing shouted ADULT DIAPERS on the box, but if you were familiar with the product the L in a circle and count pretty much told you what it was. Fortunately, I was beyond caring what the UPS guy thought.

One thing I dont understand why the companies dont wrap the damn diapers in a black trash bag, it would avoid a lot of problems like this for very cheap price.

tidalk said:
One thing I dont understand why the companies dont wrap the damn diapers in a black trash bag, it would avoid a lot of problems like this for very cheap price.

Because a trash bag is not as sturdy as a cardboard box. It will rip much easier than a box as well.

Slomo said:
Because a trash bag is not as sturdy as a cardboard box. It will rip much easier than a box as well.
What he means is place the bag(s) of diapers in a black bag, and then put it in a box. So if the box is damaged, all you can see is a black bag.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back