That Couldn’t Have Gone Any Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

theb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Today I went for breakfast with a friend and found myself wearing an M4 under some sweatpants out to eat. This is because I forgot to set my alarm, and she called me saying she was at the breakfast place, so I grabbed my phone,keys, and wallet, and left in a half asleep daze. About halfway to the spot I realized I totally forgot to take my dry diaper off. I began freaking out looking for a place to take it off but decided against it. I ended up telling her in the parking lot I was wearing a diaper only because we have been friends for a few years now and I knew she would be understanding. I told her I wear for stress-induced bed wetting that began after a surgery I had not too long ago. She was very cool with it and understood why I was wearing. We had a decent discussion about diapers and her attitude was very positive towards them. She vowed to keep this secret between me and her and although we are not physically there to discuss them, we are still talking about them over text messages. I am very relieved today went the way it did, despite my stupid forgetfulness.

Glad it went ok for you.

"realized I totally forgot to take my dry diaper off"

Seriously??

Jamieboy said:

Seriously??

I've had times where I had woken up wearing without realizing because you get use to the feeling and had left to go to the store. People forget sometimes.

Did you forget your pants too? Not really sure why you'd need to tell her most if not all people don't even notice if you wear under your clothes. I also hope you didn't lie about the surgery. She thinks you trusted her to tell her the truth and if she finds out later you lied to her pretending to be truthful...that could get ugly.

I have wet my pants thinking I still had a diaper on.

britches1 said:
I have wet my pants thinking I still had a diaper on.
Yep that's happened. Did it at work worst of all....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jamieboy said:

Seriously??

Yes, "seriously". She texted me but it didn't wake me up, so she called when she got to the destination and I woke up to my phone buzzing, answered it in a state of panic and 30 seconds later I was running out my door. I grabbed my keys and wallet from a drawer in a table by my front door and pretty much sprinted to my car since I hate being late and having people wait on me. So, to answer your question, yes I seriously forgot to take it off because I was so focused on getting out the door in a hurry.

- - - Updated - - -

SweetPrincess said:
Did you forget your pants too? Not really sure why you'd need to tell her most if not all people don't even notice if you wear under your clothes. I also hope you didn't lie about the surgery. She thinks you trusted her to tell her the truth and if she finds out later you lied to her pretending to be truthful...that could get ugly.

I told her because I knew I could trust her and she would be cool about it. I'm the type of person that's all about being transparent, and I would not have wanted her to see a bulge or waistband on accident and think I was some freak. I did not lie about the surgery, and the 13 inch scar down the middle of my chest is proof of that :laugh:

Sorry you feel that way.

So did you go out to eat wearing your pajama bottoms? I know it's fashionable for some women to wear pajamas out. If you have to wear a diaper to bed every night, I can imagine not really feeling that it's on. It just feels natural over time.

dogboy said:
So did you go out to eat wearing your pajama bottoms? I know it's fashionable for some women to wear pajamas out. If you have to wear a diaper to bed every night, I can imagine not really feeling that it's on. It just feels natural over time.

Yes I did. I don’t sleep in just a diaper, I usually have sweats on over it. I’m a guy and don’t know squat about fashion so you got me there haha

theb said:
Yes I did. I don’t sleep in just a diaper, I usually have sweats on over it. I’m a guy and don’t know squat about fashion so you got me there haha

Haha.....I'm often an idiot on this site, not always sure who's male and who's female! I often sleep in sweats as well. Sometimes I'll wear the same sweats during the day so I've done what you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back