Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I’m currently a little stuck. I've been looking for ABDL clothes that would complete my “baby outfit” for a while now. I’ve been specifically looking at dresses and onesies, and have found a few I like. But I’d like to branch out a little, find some accessories like booties, mittens, and an actual adult paci or two. I feel awkward when I look at myself all padded up in a mirror wearing one of my normal boy shirts above my bright pink DC Amor. Anyone know of any good sites for getting girly accessories or girly ABDL clothes?

Hey, I would recommend Cosy and Dry, They are an ABDL online shop that sells everything from diapers and bottles to dresses and accessories. I have ordered from them a few times and they were really good.
They are based in the UK, but they do ship around the world, i think it’s £9 to ship to the US.

Instead of a boys shirt "T" shirt or otherwise - get a girls blouse - the type of girly shirt that can't be tucked in - not enough hem length.
With a bit of frilly detailing maybe printed floral design and short cap sleeves or billowing oversized sleeves - a front buttoned placket with
multiple buttons.
Shop the Juniors section of a department store (Juniors - teenage clothing not Misses young adult) get the size to just fit.
On the cheap side you can improvise by taking one of your old "T" shirts and taking a few inches off of the hem at the bottom - the thing
here is baby wear is not designed to tuck in - it is either a one piece garment or is split such that diaper changing is a breeze.
Got a Thrift Store or Goodwill Salvation Army see if you can find your blouse here to complete the baby outfit.

I like the toddler look go to Walmart and get sleep tees shirts .
They make me feel toddler like just the bottem of diapers show .
Got a minions and starwars one.
Shortalls dresses eBay has a lot look under adult sissy babies and adult babies.
There are all kinds of baby stuff for adult babies from binky and bottles .
Even training pants boy and girls to wear to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back