i didnt make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

activefit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
oh my god was the first reaction that i had the previous morning getting back home from my job.
i have left my work at 10 oclock .it took me 5 minutes to go down to the train station and 5 more minutes waiting for the next train.i was tired but ...healthy.
the next 20 minutes was a nightmare for me.i got into the train listening my music trying to relax after a difficult night. then the first warning came after we passed the second station.i felt a little pain in my stomach but i didnt mention it. the urge became stronger when we have left the last station the pain was uncomfortable
"its 5 minutes i could make it" i thought but when the doors opened i couldnt run so fast .moving in slow motion i ve reached the entrance of my house just one more door and .....oh my god
i felt my diaper heavier than ever.i felt helpless like a little child.this was my first bowel accident since i was potty trained.

Well, if one is into messing that sounds like an ideal situation to be helpless like that.

I've had a few honest bowel accidents myself. Mostly because I once had a number of hemorrhoid removal surgeries, which messed with my feeling things back there. Every time it happens my first though is good thing I was wearing a diaper.

Accidents happen, no matter our age, makes it no less embarassing, but don't beat yourself up about it. I'd say count your blessing you were wearing a diaper that day.
Maybe try going before you leave the next time you stay so late, obvious advice, I know, but if it stops more messy accidents you don't have much to lose.

Sounds good. I haven't had a genuine soiling accident since I was a little kid.

activefit said:
"its 5 minutes i could make it" i thought but when the doors opened i couldnt run so fast .moving in slow motion i ve reached the entrance of my house just one more door and .....oh my god
i felt my diaper heavier than ever.i felt helpless like a little child.this was my first bowel accident since i was potty trained.

But at least you can stop and appreciate both the sudden relief and the gratitude of being diapered. Then slowly make your way into the house and begin the cleanup...

The last time I had the flu I was quite grateful to be sleeping padded. Passed gas all night long but didn't think much of it until I got up the next morning and went to change my diaper.... Lesson reinforced: if you ever have the flu, always diaper up before bed, even if you "don't really feel like wearing a diaper" due to being ill. It pays off! (twice now for me)

I also have occasional accidents. Messing doesn't bother me too much but I have to take a good shower after. A nice thing about wearing a diaper is that we are well protected from shart attacks. lol

Could have been worse. Someone always has it worse. A few weeks ago at work I had to fart. I leaned over and tried to let it out slowly so it wouldn’t be so loud. As I’m sitting there I thought to my self “wow, this is the longest fart ever” and as I went back to normal sitting position I realized I had a big problem. I had diarrhea and didn’t know that the whole time I was crapping myself. How can I not know or feel that happening?
Thankfully I had not had 15 minutes till the end of the day and decided to leave early. Only my way home my stomach was cramping and I had to go. I figured I already crapped myself what is a little more? Bad idea. It came out th back of my diaper the legs and started to come out of the front. Clean up sucked because I vomit at the smell of poop. I had to disinfect my car seats, clean my floor from my door to the shower, etc.
Like I said someone always has it worse and the same applies for me. Be grateful for the good things.🙂

Well, it can happen no matter how old we are. I've pooped on accident a few times myself, usually because I "trusted a fart" :sweatdrop: This is one of those times where we're glad wearing a diaper.

activefit said:
oh my god was the first reaction that i had the previous morning getting back home from my job.
i have left my work at 10 oclock .it took me 5 minutes to go down to the train station and 5 more minutes waiting for the next train.i was tired but ...healthy.
the next 20 minutes was a nightmare for me.i got into the train listening my music trying to relax after a difficult night. then the first warning came after we passed the second station.i felt a little pain in my stomach but i didnt mention it. the urge became stronger when we have left the last station the pain was uncomfortable
Thank God you were diapered.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Accidents happen! The good news is you were wearing a diaper.

thank you and sorry about my delayed answer i had so much work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back