Begining My "No More Toilet" Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi all! A Little friend of mine (RompingBulbasaur on here) suggested I make a post about this, so I took him up on the idea!

So basically I have a kind of nappy storage issue (curse you impulse buying!) so, I decided the best way to thin my collection is to use them! Sounds obvious, I know, but I've decided I'm gonna go padded 24/7, at least for the following week.

Should be fun :biggrin:

His Shadow465! I know what it is to have impulsive buying! I really hope you enjoy your "No More Toilet" Experience! Are you planning to use them for both purposes?

Kudos on you!

kik91 said:
His Shadow465! I know what it is to have impulsive buying! I really hope you enjoy your "No More Toilet" Experience! Are you planning to use them for both purposes?

Kudos on you!

I don't see why not, "no toilet" means "no toilet" after all.

Shadow456 said:
I don't see why not, "no toilet" means "no toilet" after all.

Right! Good luck! I certainly know that messy diapers really make you feel babyish!

Haha, curse impulse buying for sure! Good luck, a week without the evil toilet monster should be a lot of fun, I'm rooting for you! :D

I've done this before while house sitting when others where on holiday, it was just me and the dog for 2 weeks.

Was fun to start with, sat my bag of tenas on the toilet lid, wipes and cream on the cistern and a bin bag in the bath for disposal.

Messing all the time is a bit of a chore, always got the urge to go just after a change and it didn't take my bowels long to adjust so there wasn't much i could do about it, clean up becomes a 2/3 times a day occurrence.

After about 10 days I gave up and went back to using the toilet, if only for #2.

RompingBulbasaur said:
Haha, curse impulse buying for sure! Good luck, a week without the evil toilet monster should be a lot of fun, I'm rooting for you! :D

Thanks man. No way am I gonna let the evil toilet monster win!

- - - Updated - - -

HappyNappin said:
After about 10 days I gave up and went back to using the toilet, if only for #2.

That's understandable. I'll persevere though, just to see what it's like.

I tried to go 24/7 for a week once. Never really got to go ahead and really try it thank the to not wanting to wear at work. Messing gets annoying because the clean up can take much longer then you expect. Wipes and powder! Make sure you got a ton of that!

Also what are you gonna wear throughout the week? Good luck!

BabyLink9 said:
I tried to go 24/7 for a week once. Never really got to go ahead and really try it thank the to not wanting to wear at work. Messing gets annoying because the clean up can take much longer then you expect. Wipes and powder! Make sure you got a ton of that!

Also what are you gonna wear throughout the week? Good luck!

Don't worry, I've got enough of both :)

Well, I'm a student. University doesn't have a uniform, nor does it require that much physically, I just turn up, sit down and then leave after the lecture. I've done the odd day padded, so hiding my Rearz Seduction shouldn't be an issue.

I assume you're going to try to stay in control. Total incontinence can be a major problem for your social life.

Good luck to you,

I've never gone a full week before, though I've come close, my record was 5 days in a row, and this was both being diapered up and in baby-mode.

I'd love to go full time, but I don't know if that would suit me at this point in time and I certainly don't have the finances for something like that at present, what with rent and school related costs and all.

Maybe someday, I'll have enough time and space to enjoy a long period of 24/7 and enough money to sustain a long period of 24/7 wear.

Anyways, I hope you have a great time being diapered up and snug all week long :)

Shadow456 said:
Hi all! A Little friend of mine (RompingBulbasaur on here) suggested I make a post about this, so I took him up on the idea!

So basically I have a kind of nappy storage issue (curse you impulse buying!) so, I decided the best way to thin my collection is to use them! Sounds obvious, I know, but I've decided I'm gonna go padded 24/7, at least for the following week.

Should be fun :biggrin:

Best of luck to you! I've never really considered doing that!

TheWolfEmperor said:
I assume you're going to try to stay in control. Total incontinence can be a major problem for your social life.

Of course I'm gonna stay in control, I'm not gonna go from continent to incontinent in a week. Thanks for your concern though.

- - - Updated - - -

Poofybutt said:
Maybe someday, I'll have enough time and space to enjoy a long period of 24/7 and enough money to sustain a long period of 24/7 wear.

Anyways, I hope you have a great time being diapered up and snug all week long :)

I'm sure you will :)

And thanks, I'll make the most out of it!

- - - Updated - - -

ThePenguinLover said:
Best of luck to you! I've never really considered doing that!

Thanks! I'll let you know if I'd do it again by the end!

I had pretty much the same idea to get ready for a move. I haven't bought a diaper in six months but my supply doesn't seem to have diminished much. Do you think my diapers are secretly multiplying behind my back? I was already 24/7 so I just had to wear more diapers and less pullups and use them as often as possible. Now I haven't been home for a couple weeks and this is totally crazy because all I brought with me was pull-ups and I think my stress level is reflecting my lack of proper diaper wearing. I wouldn't put a bin in the tub because you will probably need some good showers during this time. If you don't like the mess but don't want to use the commode loosening your diaper and sliding it down a few inches will leave a very nice enlarged pocket so the bowel movement may not leave you any dirtier than normal as long as you are standing up and are able to change right away. I manage to use one wipe for clean up using this method.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
Do you think my diapers are secretly multiplying behind my back? ... If you don't like the mess but don't want to use the commode loosening your diaper and sliding it down a few inches will leave a very nice enlarged pocket so the bowel movement may not leave you any dirtier than normal as long as you are standing up and are able to change right away. I manage to use one wipe for clean up using this method.

That'll be my excuse from now on :laugh:

Never thought of doing that. If messing becomes an issue, as some others have voiced, I'll be sure to try out your method.

Be careful, wearing diapers 24/7 can be addicting. I decided to try wearing diapers full time for a week once. Now it's more than 8 years later and I'm still wearing diapers 24/7. I have no plans to give up my diapers.

I seriously doubt that I could do this. Having not to be able to use the toilet is one thing. Choosing to give up using the toilet, is another. Unless you're in a living situation where toilets are so gross. 2. Examples: pit latrines and third world countries.

Last edited:
Shadow456 said:
That'll be my excuse from now on :laugh:

Never thought of doing that. If messing becomes an issue, as some others have voiced, I'll be sure to try out your method.

I am sure you have pooped in your diaper many times already.

I did 24/7 for awhile but had to cut back due to frequently messing at inappropriate places. The worst time was when I was driving, I had to mess so bad and home was at least a half hour away. I didn't make it. I was wearing a disposable, not something I do anymore, and messed my diaper. OMG! it was awful sitting in a wet, stinky diaper for over 30 minutes, then walking into the house, putting the perishables away, then walking into the bathroom to inspect the damage, it was much worse than expected and had leaked into my jeans and down my thigh. I took a long shower, then had to wash my clothing right away. Now I wear only cloth diapers, and PUL diaper covers. I don't want a repeat experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back