Has anyone bought from the Dotty diaper company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I hope this goes here but I pre ordered the pride diapers on December 3rd and i haven’t received them and I emailed them on January 17th and they said they would look into it and I never got a reply I then found out on the 19th that they were in New York and the date is October of this year! I then asked them on February 9th for an update and they told me they were traveling very slow and it’s still in New York. I’m wondering if anyone has had such poor service and What I could do to resolve it? It’s too late to get my money back so that won’t help but between the poor performance of the Dotty the pony diaper and this poor customer service I would steer clear from them.

I bought 2 samples on ebay so we shall see about the quality. I just wish there was some way to get the diapers or my money back but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Experiment626 said:
I bought 2 samples on ebay so we shall see about the quality. I just wish there was some way to get the diapers or my money back but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

What happened never got them ?
Contact the seller and file a complaint with Ebay/Paypal at the very least get your money back !
Did the seller send them by mail with a tracking number - check this out ?
If there is a tracking number the USPS can tell you about the transit and delivery of the diapers.
Oh and one thing else check the sellers record for customer satisfaction - after the sellers name
are some numbers - click on that and see how good a record he has for doing business.
Don't wait too long to file or complain - make it strongly noted to the seller you want ACTION !
And after all is said and done not satisfied - give this seller NEGATIVE FEEDBACK !

Upon review of the thread - - -

But I think that you may have waited too long - never the less contact ebay/paypal and get your $$$ back !

babylock1 said:
What happened never got them ?
Contact the seller and file a complaint with Ebay/Paypal at the very least get your money back !
Did the seller send them by mail with a tracking number - check this out ?
If there is a tracking number the USPS can tell you about the transit and delivery of the diapers.
Oh and one thing else check the sellers record for customer satisfaction - after the sellers name
are some numbers - click on that and see how good a record he has for doing business.
Don't wait too long to file or complain - make it strongly noted to the seller you want ACTION !
And after all is said and done not satisfied - give this seller NEGATIVE FEEDBACK !

Upon review of the thread - - -

But I think that you may have waited too long - never the less contact ebay/paypal and get your $$$ back !

I bought the bag Directly from the dotty diaper company and that is the one I’m having trouble with. I bought the 2 samples from ebay and those are in transit right now and those are good.

Thanks for the Paul Harvey "The Rest of the Story" and explanation!

OK ebay seller all right as it should be - - -

On to the dealing with Dotty Diaper Company - - -
Since they are doing business in the USA - check with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) for what are your options rights and redress possibilities.
If the BBB gives a bad rap - consider options with a city attorney or state attorney general - - -
This may be petty but if enough people are having the same problem with this company perhaps something can be done - - - class action ?

Since this has gone on for awhile have you made any effort to ask (demand) a refund of your money and just simply cancel the order ?
Just because you wear diapers doesn't mean that you have to take this laying down in a crib and don't have any consumer rights !
You didn't perchance make the purchase by Credit Card where your rights are even stronger ? Contact the CC company for action details !

I am a very pro consumer advocate - Go get 'em Tiger Princess or whatever is your attack mode - it is your money !

Hi Experiment626, I really hope you get your diapees from them... They are on ADISC here somewhere so PM them as well as sending them another email rocket.

Please post the date at least if when you send your next email to them and if you get a reply from them to keep this thread alive if for nothing else to name and shame shoddy practices.

Oh I didn’t know they were here! You think they would notice this thread and respond? I sent an email directly from the paypal app and got ahold of maybe another Tom because he says there is no record of my order and if he can contact them at dotty for a refund! I have no idea if it’s someone else or the people playing dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back