Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many gamerpoints do you have?

Question How many gamerpoints do you have?

Well how many gamer-points or achievement points do yall have?

I've got 17,530 right now....... I think I play a little much : O

I've got 11,170 right now. Not so many, but I'm definitely a gamerpoint whore -- I will play the fuck out of a game until I can get even the most obscure achievements!

i had 10k on my old 360 before she died

I wish I looked at this a few seconds ago, when I was still on my 360...I have 11,785 though...I'm racking a few up now that Banjo-Tooie is out

I have a life thank you very much..

But, no I don't have a 360 yet mainly since it seems all of the games I want for it will be out on the PC at some point.

How do you guys have so many? Gah! Lucky...

I should really play more video games. My score stands at around 5,300.

I HAD almost 10K, but something happened and I lost gamescore. Perhaps you guys can help me.

I don't have Xbox Live, so I get like all of my achievements offline. But one day I recovered my gamertag onto my friends 360 because he was going to put a month on it for me with his card, and we could play together on one TV. So I did, and after I was done, I recovered my gamertag onto my 360. Then once I do, I'm missing TONS of achievements. I had all but one achievement for Dead Space, and now have hardly any =[ The same goes for a couple of games. How can I get them back, if possible?