Fit into Pampers easy ups 4-5t 🎀

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitseybaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I am currently in the the process of losing weight and my goal is to fit into pampers easy ups 4-5t. Mainly because it has the hello kitty design and that's just too cute ��
Right now I'm 5,1' and 150 lbs
hoping to get down to 100
Can any of you fit into pampers easy ups?
What are your measurements so I know what I need to get close to
Thank you so much ❤

EDIT:
I know a lot of people are saying, just try to find a diaper that fits me now and not lose weight, I'm just already on my weight loss journey to get healthier no matter what and just want to know if I will able to fit into them once I reach my goal

Last edited:
Hi and welcome! We are a support community and we look out for each other. You don't state your age and I'm no doctor - none of us here are - but I think that amount of weight loss and final weight is quite a lot. What diet/exercise program are you going to lose? When do you plan on getting to that weight? Six months? A year? Have you talked to a doctor or nutritionist?

Please be careful.

Personally I'd look at making the pants fit you rather than vice versa, If easy up sizing is similar to the uks "nappy pants" then you would need to have a hip mesurement of around 22inches as the fabric will not stretch, for an adult female i doubt that would be possible purely down to size of the hip bone itself, you could loose 50% of your body weight but it wont make your bones any smaller.

I am a 5' 1" female myself. The low end of weight should be 105 for you. I stay closer to 95 but not by choice. I wouldn't recommend going below 105. I can fit the small GoodNites, but am much happier in the large. I have no intention of ever trying something smaller. There may still be some pullup designs with Velcro on the sides and maybe you could make some sort of extensions. My most common extension plan is to buy cheap baby diapers and remove the Velcro tabs and use the diaper for a booster/stuffer inside larger diapers. Hopefully you can figure something out that would keep you in the healthy range.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Darn. I've been loosing weight, and am cureently at double your target weight- and well enough pleased at that.

What happynappin said bears repeating. Don't try to make yourself fit a specific diaper, just wear one that currently fits you.

Thank you very much for your concern, also I'm 19 ��
I'm just eating less/healthy and exercising more. I think i'm hoping to be down to that goal weight by summer, so around 2-3 months
I lose weight pretty rapidly

Al though I've been so thin my whole life. I always tried to earn weight to be normal but the heaviest I've been is like 104 lbs. Then has soon has I stop I go back to like 95lbs. I don't condone loosing that much weight so fast because it can lead to health problems to someone that's been a healthier weight. Having said that. It's not just weight that play a role it's you body type, height, hips etc. I love the Easy-Ups. Way better than Pull-ups. I can Squeezed into Easy-ups just find and I sometimes sleep in them and they never rip. I'm 5'8. My hips are like 29" my waist is 28" and I'm a boy so I have extra lugage (😂) so you probably don't need to loose that much. I can't post pics here but I have pics of them on my tumblr if you want to get an idea of how they fit me. I don't have the Hello Kitty ones just Thomas & Friends! But the Hello Kitty ones are so cute. Couldnt find them in 4-5t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back