I just found the perfect woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe I am dating a woman like this.
Her only negative comment so far was, "do I have to change a dirty diaper"?
She is ok with ABDL and sissy stuff. Willing to have fun with me.
I didn't know they existed outside my imagination.
I have yet to find a flaw with her. Seriously.
Anyone else find a woman like this?
Things are going well, and I plan to keep it on track!
Unbelievable

Hey Dogstyle,

That's great to hear, I hope you two have lots of great moments together.

Yes, finding a woman who understands and accepts can be hard in and of itself, finding someone who wants to engage with you can seem like an insurmountable task, but based on my experiences, there are open and accepting, encouraging, altruistic people out there who really do have room in their hearts for a big baby.

I have had two girlfriends, both of whom were understanding. One was accepting and allowed me time to indulge in private, the other was so accepting that she even agreed to be my Mommy and baby me on a few occasions.

A few months ago I met my current Mommy friend and we have had many wonderful experiences as Mommy and Baby and hopefully, we will have many many more.

So, yes, I've found women who are accepting, encouraging and were loving enough to indulge, and I'm sure I could find many more. The bottom line is there is someone out there for everyone and there are a lot more women and men who are willing to be caregivers, Mommies and Daddies out there than you could even imagine, you just have to find them and it certainly sounds like you've found yours.

Have fun :)

That's great to hear. I wish that I could say the same. I've been married 15 years and told my wife about being a DL once I realized that it wasn't going to go away just because I was married. That was 5 years into our marriage. The last 10 years have been a roller coaster of ups and downs. Her acceptance of my diapers is constantly changing, from out right participation to utter disdain. I have no idea what causes her opinions to vary so wildly. At one point she would wear and wet them and she even created an ADISC profile and would post on here. Other times she has told me outright that she cannot stand to see me in a diaper and that she sees me as less of a man when I wear them. She's even gone as far as to say that if she had known about it before we married that she probably would have chosen not to marry me.

I guess I'm saying all of this to say, enjoy your time with this girl you're dating, it's refreshing to know that there are people who will let you be you and that she enjoys the time together even if it's not something she was into before she met you. I try to be as understanding of my wife as I can when she gets down on diapers because she didn't have that choice. Obviously she always has the option to leave the marriage but she can't go back & make the decision not to have married me in the first place. If I had it to do over again, I would have told her about it before we were married so she could decide for herself.

If you do end up in a long term relationship with this girl or even marriage, it's so much better knowing that you're not hiding this big secret from her. It's so much better to know that she accepts you and chooses to be with you knowing about this part of you. Good luck to you both, I really hope that things work out.

I have been with three women who were ok with it.
The first was meh about it, and didn't really want to take part.
The second was ok at first, then once married she turned into a different person saying she married a man, and that is what I need to be 24/7.
The third and final I hope, is completely ok with everything, and wants to have fun with me. I thought passive acceptance was the best I could hope for.
It is a new world for me. I just vomited on her everything I was into and she kinda shrugged and said, no problem as long as you are not hurting anyone else.
1 year from now I will marry her if all goes well. She means a lot more to me than this. It is however a great thing that she likes it.

Heck, even my own wife of 16 years (whom I very much love) doesn't meet up to those expectationes. Don't worry though, with time you WILL find flaws.

Congratulations! Considering your wording maybe all us ABDL women are "the perfect woman" as well. I guess we can take that as a compliment.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

dogstyle said:
I cannot believe I am dating a woman like this.
Her only negative comment so far was, "do I have to change a dirty diaper"?
She is ok with ABDL and sissy stuff. Willing to have fun with me.
I didn't know they existed outside my imagination.
I have yet to find a flaw with her. Seriously.
Anyone else find a woman like this?
Things are going well, and I plan to keep it on track!
Unbelievable
Awesome!! I need the guy for this. (Being straight wombyn is born female

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
Heck, even my own wife of 16 years (whom I very much love) doesn't meet up to those expectationes. Don't worry though, with time you WILL find flaws.

It has been 2 weeks. Her only flaw is she is too awesome~~~!

dogstyle said:
It has been 2 weeks. Her only flaw is she is too awesome~~~!

Oh, don't worry. You haven't even made it to the honeymoon stage yet, let alone through it. It's all uphill from where you are! Heck, my truly big fight didn't even happen till 4-5 years -after- we got married. I really didn't think we would make it through that one..... But here I am.

My best advice, enjoy it while you still can. don't worry about things that can or might happen years down the road (but do expect/plan for them none the less).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back