Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Boredom is starting to hit again. I need something to keep my mind busy, or some kind of challenge to keep from going insane. Studying has be come boring and has no real bite in the way of a struggle. I have done a lot of things, but I need more. If you're not learning or experiencing your dying. I've repaired computers, cars, TVs. I've practiced with swords and knives. Gaming as of now has grown boring and kind of pointless. I'm thinking of building a PC down the road, but I'm not ready to do that. I've been kind of stuck here in my little side. I just need something to get my mind off of things, something that can keep my attention even after I figured out what makes it tick.

I've been going out hiking up mountains. I'm doing it this Friday in fact. It's somewhat challenging, just to keep the legs climbing.

Maybe a worthy challenge that could lead to a lifelong hobby/skill would be learning a musical instrument?
You are evidently handy if you have fixed cars, computers, and TVs, so how about building a boutique tube guitar amp? Hand wired and everything.
Try to count all the blades of grass on your lawn if you want a real challenge, and if you have a lawn.

What platform are you considering for your PC build, intel or amd?

I have all kinds of experience with physical things and even learning different weapons and styles of fighting Which many people couldn't understand because it didn't fit with who was in life a peacemaker , until I told them you cant stop learning by learning one point of view.

I studied religions and belief systems from all around the world and what better way to ponder peace is learn to fight if ancient orders of Monks could I certainly could . Sadly a these days trying to pickup a broad sword would be nearly impossible , let alone wield it with skill , my then girlfriend and i would practice sword fighting in the complexes center lawn , in those days it scared people but the officers would reassure them , they new who we were , they arent dangerous (if they had of paid attention she was police officer & i was a firefighter) but they never connect the nice safe people in uniform with the hot sweaty "barbarians" working out.

Anyway look at what's opposite of who you are ,and learn it ,it will open further doors to knowledge and inquiry that you haven't explored , if you have learned mechanics and wrenching on things how about learning the origins or casting and manufacturing .( I say that because the humble grain of sand can have a fascinating life ,we have done more with sand then probably any other substance )

As a Firefighter i was always the guy to learn about "train the trainers" opportunities and getting the Chief to send me , lots off people hate training and drills and such whereas I enjoyed learning and spreading what I learned . So let your mind roam

It's not what you know ,it's about what you haven't yet learned!

Here's something to ponder :

One volunteers hour of time was just adjusted up to be a value of $24.14 if they were paid instead of volunteer ,so why is that 3 1/2 X's minimum wage in this country ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Andustar said:
What platform are you considering for your PC build, intel or amd?

I'm thinking about an Intel build. I'm rather new at this.

Little side and adult activity combined.

Coloring books

I have done several of the detailed adult coloring books and if the pictures come out real nice (which takes patients and care) can be framed and hung up or given away. Sale of them is also possible but be prepared for the judgment and comments by people that will not do that themselves.

Egor

If you are near anywhere to hike I would go with that. I live near the mountains and only recently discovered the joy of hiking. It can be as strenuous or easygoing as you please. It's all around great for stress relief.

Have you tried geocaching? You don't need a GPS when you use the app and you have a cell signal. (I use the Geocaching app by Groundspeak.)

If you don't know what it is, it's a high-tech treasure hunt with caches all over the world. The most basic ones are a simple log to sign but others will have little trinkets in the cache. If you take something, you're supposed to leave something behind.

Some caches today are not too exciting but others are a lot of fun or will take you to interesting places. It's a bit trippy when you realize how many can be hidden right under people's noses.

Since people try to be a bit stealthy, it could be fun to have some babyish trinkets to swap in or even a paci with a travel bug attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back