How many prunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfront

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
How many prunes does it take to induce a healthy but irresistible number two? And how long does it take to get from eating to the irresistible stage?

Also, how much water?

That's going to vary greatly from person to person. Factors like how much you weigh, and what you've recently eaten will affect it too. My suggestion, start off with just a few and see what that does to you. Then next time add a couuple more and see what that does. And so on.

Staying well hydrated (more than 64oz per day per the W.H.O.) will help with keeping the bowels running smoother, so definitely drink what you're supposed to.

Haven't a clue, but I drove with a Muslim dude for awhile, and he was always turning me on to dates, and they never had "the effect" on me, and I'd eat 4-10 at any given time.

I can eat up to 20-25 dried prunes on an empty stomach and have the gurgling start to happen in 30 minutes, and need to go about an hour later. It depends on your metabolism. For water, drink how much you're comfortable with when you feel it beginning to work. I would recommend 15 to begin with on an empty stomach, in the morning before breakfast. Have fun!

I remember an old commercial that used to air about eating prunes to relieve constipation. Everyone laughed at it because the commercial had some concerned woman asking, "Is two enough? Are six to many?" and we'd always shout, "Eat four, stupid!" But as others have said, it depends on the individual. Try six and see what happens.

I don't even need a whole prune but it will end up coming out the way it came in within minutes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back