So... I got a diaper tattoo.... thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
So I finally went and got a tattoo of a diaper on my hip. The way I see it is that the only people who would ever see it are ones I'd want to see it anyways. The tattoo artist was pretty cool about it we joked around, at the end he said I could either put lotion or diaper creme on it, and he looked at me and said "I assume you alreay have diaper creme." So all and all it was a good experience.

Also, why can't I upload the pic on here???? I haven't been on here is probably a year or more.

My thoughts? "Wow" That's incredible. Awesome.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Oh Mai God!! That's so brave and awesome!!!

Imgur.com allows for anonymous uploads. I’m sure we’d all love to see it!

OKDB said:
Also, why can't I upload the pic on here???? I haven't been on here is probably a year or more.

You should be able to go to your user page, to your galleries, create a gallery, and upload a picture to it of you want to go that route. Once you do that, view the photo full size, right click and copy image address. then here, click on the images tab, select from url, UNcheck the 'retrieve file', and paste in the url. that will inline insert it here.

I so totally would like to see your tattoo!

Alright I tried uploading my using the attachment tool as well as simply trying to click the image icon. I am using a desktop by the way. This still failed.....

So I did upload it to imgur (Thanks for the idea!)

https://imgur.com/lzvNhya

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I tried doing this, it gets to the uploading point hits 100% then a popup appears saying image upload failed. So I went ahead and just put it on imgur0

OKDB said:
Alright I tried uploading my using the attachment tool as well as simply trying to click the image icon. I am using a desktop by the way. This still failed.....

So I did upload it to imgur (Thanks for the idea!)

https://imgur.com/lzvNhya

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I tried doing this, it gets to the uploading point hits 100% then a popup appears saying image upload failed. So I went ahead and just put it on imgur0

DUDE! That's the most amazing tattoo ever!! It's sick!!

lol, thanks! I had a lot of fun getting it. I had been considering it for years. I woke up on a Monday decided I wanted it and had it done Tuesday! It was two weeks ago yesterday!

Cool tat, very brave. Way to go man!

Draw a nose on it and it would look like an angry robot!

I have read about tattooed diaper (safety) pins tattooed on the frontal portion of the hips where diaper pins would be used.
These are temporary faux tattoos - but the real thing could be done for someone more serious about the diapered life.

That is really cool! Ive been wanting one for a while and just havent decided on what to get. The artist did a good job and that is awesome he was so cool about it.

That's pretty cool. Straight to the point without being to under stated. I almost got a care bear in a diaper tattoo once. I figured it would be easy enough to pass off as something else but opted out. Maybe one day.

OKDB said:
So I finally went and got a tattoo of a diaper on my hip. The way I see it is that the only people who would ever see it are ones I'd want to see it anyways. The tattoo artist was pretty cool about it we joked around, at the end he said I could either put lotion or diaper creme on it, and he looked at me and said "I assume you alreay have diaper creme." So all and all it was a good experience.

Love kudos!! Kudos!!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Would love to see the pic, but my computer keeps giving me a black screen when I click the link. 100 points for bravery, though.

Very cool tattoo, thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back