• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudchaserpony

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
hi all i am new here
well about myself i am a furry and little but also a pony
mostly here for info and the stories
thanks
cloudchaserpony

Hello Cloudchaserpony and welcome to the group.

we hope you enjoy looking around.

would you mind taking a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself, such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome.

Egor

sure i do ponyplay as a hobby am also a fursuiter and fly high powered rockets also of course mlp

I think rockets are awesome! I was just curious what is the highest altitude you have ever reached? Do you make your own rocket motors? Also, do you have a favorite My Little Pony?

Last edited:
highest altitude i gotten is just over 6,000 ft never made my own motors as when i was flying you needed a fed explosive storage bunker for that , as to mlp it have to be vinyl scratch or rainbow dash

That's over a mile high! I find that quite impressive. I think Rainbow Dash is the coolest. I enjoy her attitude. Thanks for answering my questions and welcome to ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back