Announcing: Advanced Diaper Reviews

Fruitkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
In 2013, we first created the ADISC standardized diaper review format with a goal of creating a library of diaper reviews that had objective data and could be meaningfully compared to each other. 5 years later, I'm proud to and excited to announce a big step forward: ADISC is again raising the game on diaper reviews with what we've chosen to call "Advanced Diaper Reviews".

For this project, I reworked our testing protocol to generate far more robust data. Under our new protocol, our capacity testing data both includes more replicates of our previous quantitative test and adds a new and improved test – going forward, we will test all diapers with a new saline dosing test which borrows ideas from an existing industry test and yields more realistic real-world numbers. Using this new testing protocol, I've spent the past couple of months testing and re-testing nearly every ABDL diaper on the US market.

So, what does this mean in terms of releasing content?

(1) Today, we're releasing the summary data for the entire initial panel of ABDL diapers for this project, which you can read here. I think you're really going to want to read this because it includes charts like this:

294-4-HalfFloodsPerDollar.png

(2) Over roughly the next 2 weeks, we'll be releasing one diaper review every day, in count-up order from least to most cost-efficient in the testing panel. Since we combine reviews for diapers that are the same except for print and a few Rearz and ABU products have different prints at different price points, this works out to 15 reviews. Half of these will be completely new, and half will be upgraded versions of previous reviews with our expanded testing results and other updates.

This means that our review of LittleForBig Little Trunks is being released today, which you can read here, and we'll finish with the release of our new Thrust Vector Crinklz review 15 days from now.

(3) After we finish releasing these reviews, stay tuned! There are a lot of diapers already announced for sale in the next few months.

I'm looking forward to getting my paws on PeekABU for a review very soon, and several other manufacturers including Tykables and Diaper Connoisseur have announced products for release in the next few months. There are also plans in the works to do a round-up of premium medical diapers and review any ABDL diapers readily available in the US that didn't make it into this January panel.

Last edited:
Back