• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi my name is Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepFried

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So first things first my name is Nate but as I am a "memer" I have my name as deep fried. A few things about my personality is that I have a dark sense of humor, relatively kind, and I feel like I'm a chill person.

The thing that brings me here is I recently started wearing! (in fact it is my 2nd day so far) I've loved diapers since 7th grade and have always wanted to wear but I was too much of a pussy (take that lightly) and never got any because I still lived at my parents. Right now I'm in college with a roommate that has a slight interest in AB/DL.

My other interests are gaming (Hmu if you play CS:GO or Dark Souls III) and art. I game a lot I mean a lot. I remember last summer when I wasn't in college yet I had about 103.2 hours played every 2 weeks on Steam. While I still have the time to game not as much. And art is probably one of my favorite things as anyone can create anything. From amazing artworks to *Cough Cough*.

The main thing I am looking for here is a diaper buddy or someone in my area, not someone to date or anything like that but just have a good time.

Like I said my names Nate and I look forward to meeting you all!

(to hit me up add me on discord Deep Fried#7876)

Last edited:
Hello DeepFried and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Hey Nate, welcome! You seem cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back