Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm wanting a pacifier that fit well into my mouth and has a decent shield size. From what I can tell I would need a bigger nipple than what's on a normal Nuk 5. From what I've ready I should probably get a silicon nipple. I'm thinking Adultpacifier.com or Pacifiersrus.com, but willing to go somewhere else if the options are decent or what I'm looking for.

I'm looking at the Little for Big Gen 2 Adult Paci. It seems to be popular and the price is really decent.

They are available at littleforbig. com or at Amazon.

KryanAshford said:
I'm wanting a pacifier that fit well into my mouth and has a decent shield size. From what I can tell I would need a bigger nipple than what's on a normal Nuk 5. From what I've ready I should probably get a silicon nipple. I'm thinking Adultpacifier.com or Pacifiersrus.com, but willing to go somewhere else if the options are decent or what I'm looking for.
Both those websites are actually run by the same people. For the bigger shield size, you want adultpacifier.com. Go with the 7 teet, if you need their biggest. I hear bad things about littleforbig. Underage models, yuck! The 2 things you need to know about the adultpacifiers are, there's a seam where the 2 halves of the teet come together, so, you might sand those down with a little sandpaper, and, if you want it to be able to clip to a paci leash, get a clip adaptor ring.

Because pink can be hard to see:

Both those websites are actually run by the same people. For the bigger shield size, you want adultpacifier.com. Go with the 7 teet, if you need their biggest. I hear bad things about littleforbig. Underage models, yuck! The 2 things you need to know about the adultpacifiers are, there's a seam where the 2 halves of the teet come together, so, you might sand those down with a little sandpaper, and, if you want it to be able to clip to a paci leash, get a clip adaptor ring.

I have seen the Adult pacifier .com pacifiers and I have only heard good things about them. I would say go with that one. I am hoping to get one myself.

My favorite pacifiers are Little for Big. They fit so comfortably in my mouth, and they are not too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back