Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ba51bbf3b4a4ec3175c36d6c31e4eaa5.jpg

I want to start with trying to lose weight i guess or shape up? I want to be able to wear goodnites comfortably again. I can get into them still with out tearing but I definitely think i can shape up and they will fit better. Is this a dumb goal? I am 5’10” about 200-210lbs and probably a 33” waist and 40”hips. Any tips on loosing thigh/butt fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Huggiespullupslover
BrandenDL4ever said:
Any tips on loosing thigh/butt fat

Well, exercise is really the only answer to that question.

That, and I'd suggest that you accept that your easily maintainable body size is just going to increase from there as you get older. There are very few people my age with a waist size even down where you are right now.

And let me step out of the way from that shot, I'm a little concerned about being hit by a flying pull-up that has snapped ;)

That and cutting your calories.

Any yeah, pullups stopped fitting you about 20 years ago. You would have to loose quite literally half of you weight for them to fit you again. Realistically you're better off just coming to terms that they will never fit you, and getting something that does.

I agree with Slomo, squeezing into Goodnites is not really fitting into them.

why would you wanna use goodnites anyway? they suck

My two sons are on a weight losing program. The son who lives in town has a contest with two good friends. They get together on Sunday and weigh themselves and then they chart how much they've lost. I think the end result is their going on a golfing trip after they all are under 200 lbs. I'm now on the list as I often go over to his house for dinner on Sunday. So I too am now exercising and eating less. I would like to get down below 150 lbs. So all I can say is, go for it! You'll feel better and you'll be in better shape. It seems like a win/win.

I think it's a great goal. I have always been thin as a bean pole which is partially what made it so easy for me to be into diapers. I could easily fit into size 6 Luvs when I was around 10-14 years old on account I was around 70-80 lbs. I grew to be 5' 7" and started to wear adult diapers when I was around 120lbs but over the last 10 years I've gotten all the way up to the 200lb mark.

I recently started to work on losing weight because I too would like to fit into my diapers more comfortably. While I still fit into most Med diapers, I have found that I no longer fit into any of my plastic diaper covers. I am tired of my diapers digging into my sides and while I don't think I will ever be 120lbs again, I would certainly be happy to get back to around 140lbs.

Awesome goal. Whatever motivates you.

I've been slowly losing weight this year. Down 20 lbs. But still have a long way to go.

It would be nice to not buy the xl diapers one day.

5'11 and now 331 lbs.

I've been very good on my diet. Sticking to it. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sounds like an awesome goal. As others have said, eat less and exercise more. Exercise is vital, as eating less will cause your body to slow down your metabolism, which means you might even gain some weight when eating less if you don't combine diet with exercise. The exercise you pick is up to you, but cardio workouts can raise your normal resting metabolism, so you burn more calories even when sleeping.

a6c4d0d3-0c93-46ed-af40-e4912dc703b6.jpg

I am trying to do the same i love goodnites i wear all different brands of them they fit but i could use to lose some pounds im 5' 11" 240

ram15l said:
View attachment 30370

I am trying to do the same i love goodnites i wear all different brands of them they fit but i could use to lose some pounds im 5' 11" 240

Whoa, stand back that thing is about to blow open!

I have tried both diet and exercise and while both are nice, I've had the best luck losing weight by going on the diabetic exchange diet. You figure out how many calories you need per day and then you can eat using the exchange lists to figure out how much you can eat of whatever food.

It has the benefit of NOT being some fad diet, real doctors worked it out and it is well-balanced with the different foods you need for good nutrition.

Good, sustainable weight loss is not a rapid process--losing weight too quickly is not healthy and the faster you lose it often means the faster you can get it back.

You don't eat a lot of meat with this diet but it's there--lots of veggies in it and you'll be amazed at how full you can get if you are choosing the right foods.

Exercise alone doesn't do much, a proper balanced diet is vital to lose weight.

Exercise is great but remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you are losing inches, but not weight, you may be building muscle mass. BMI is a joke.

Take pictures from the same distance, and angle with something you can use as a size reference so you can visually compare your progress.

Some people due to genetics or other factors may diet and exercise thier hearts out and not see much change--that happens but that diet and exercise will still reap you some substantial health benefits even if you don't lose a lot of weight.

What a great goal to have. I'm trying to do the opposite and gain a bit of muscle or fat, as I don't fit into many abdl diapers being basically a beanstalk (6'1" with a 27-28" waist).

Last edited:
im am also starting to lose weight im a 40 inch waist but I want to get back down to 28 or even 26

Don't worry, I've lost weight and I use Tena women's protective underwear and always discreet underwear because I'm skinny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back