What should I have in my stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squishypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I will be restocking next week. I’ve been using Betterdry, but I’d like to add some printed diapers for fun. Not too much into the baby prints, I can’t wait for the peekABUs tho!!! The gf really like the ABU space on me so I might get a pack of those. So many choices ugh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
I will be restocking next week. I’ve been using Betterdry, but I’d like to add some printed diapers for fun. Not too much into the baby prints, I can’t wait for the peekABUs tho!!! The gf really like the ABU space on me so I might get a pack of those. So many choices ugh!!

Well, the obvious choice would be Crinklz since you're ok with Betterdry.

Though I must say their current lack of reliability with the tapes has even me questioning their continued performance.

Slomo said:
Well, the obvious choice would be Crinklz since you're ok with Betterdry.

Though I must say their current lack of reliability with the tapes has even me questioning their continued performance.

I don’t really like the print

I would say tykables but who knows when they will show up at your door....ugh. I liked the preschools they where definitely fun, i was thinking about trying little pawz next

squishypants said:
I don’t really like the print

squishypants beat me to it, if you like betterdry and are looking for prints, then crinkz are the obvious next step. They are without a doubt the highest quality print on any diaper you can buy, past or present. It's amazingly high resolution and well-drawn.

But if you don't like the print.... what sort of print DO you like? I assume you're not an animal/furry fan, and there certainly is an abundance of that in the ABDL diaper market. If we want to rule those out, that'd take out a lot of high quality diapers like teddy, bellissimo, safari, kiddo, little paws, kitten, etc. I think manufacturers have found babyfur to be a good way to present babies on diapers without weirding people out. (I know I wouldn't want to wear a diaper with human babies scattered on the print, but maybe I'm the exception? I'm betting not)

If you also strike out medical and plain (single color etc) diapers, that really does reduce your options quite a bit. Most of what remains is infant-themed patterns. Here's my short list:
- ABU Preschool SDK, Space
- Bambino Classico
- ABDL Shop Carousel
- Fab Sense City
- Rearz Little Squirts, Rebel, Princess
- MyDiaper (various)
- Tykables Waddlers

I like little paws. I’m not sure what it is about that crinkles print....Maybe the stars? Not sure. I do like most ABU prints.

squishypants said:
I like little paws. I’m not sure what it is about that crinkles print....Maybe the stars? Not sure. I do like most ABU prints.

I also like the little paws print, and the diaper model it's on is great too. The "picnic table cloth" sides are a little off-putting for me, but not a deal breaker. Just something I would like to see them change to improve it IMO. I prefer them over the space, and they're about even with the all white simples because I also specifically like all-white diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back