vodka made me have an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
i was trying to hold it but i still ended up wetting myself. i always have an accident when i drink vodka. good thing i was wearing my diaper

I'm thin so even a basic beer will hit me like a wall and then go away. However I had a tall summer shandy one night and despite going to the bathroom before bed I woke up wetting and managed to stop it and finish in the bathroom. Next time I drink I'm wearing to bed.

wackoreese said:
I'm thin so even a basic beer will hit me like a wall and then go away. However I had a tall summer shandy one night and despite going to the bathroom before bed I woke up wetting and managed to stop it and finish in the bathroom. Next time I drink I'm wearing to bed.

While I'm not a drinker, I'll acknowledge that wearing while sick with the flu is a really good idea. First time after I had diapers available I decided I didn't feel like wearing overnight, and that was a mistake. Was kicking myself for not having worn, "what were you thinking?!" The next few times I've had the flu, I've made sure to be fully padded, and it's paid off every time. And no stress when waking up to pass gas, worried about what will happen if that fart turns wet.

Alexia said:
i was trying to hold it but i still ended up wetting myself. i always have an accident when i drink vodka. good thing i was wearing my diaper
You are breaking the law by consuming vodka at age 20. You have one more year till your 21st birthday. So License please you will be getting a MIP ticket. Kidding on the ticket though however you do need to understand the consequences of your actions.

xpluswearer said:
You are breaking the law by consuming vodka at age 20. You have one more year till your 21st birthday. So License please you will be getting a MIP ticket. Kidding on the ticket though however you do need to understand the consequences of your actions.

eh.. i don't care about those laws. besides, i live in europe. things are different over here. i didn't even have to show my ID at the store

Alexia said:
eh.. i don't care about those laws. besides, i live in europe. things are different over here. i didn't even have to show my ID at the store
eh? Canadian LOL
My favorite cities in Europe : Amsterdam & Frankfurt followed by London.

I drink often enough but small quantities. 3-4 beers usually in a few hours. But recently when I get drunk at a certain point I will wet the bed. I have only gotten that drunk on liquor, i don't really want to buy night time diapers to see if it happens with beer, I'm assuming it would happen though.

And yet we give "kids" permission to fight and die for their country at the age of 18. Exactly how "adult" do you expect people to be before they are old enough to consume alcohol?

ps. Alexa lives in the EU. Did you know not all countries are afraid of alcohol. In fact, in some countries a child can legally drink alcohol as young a six.

Using diapers when drinking alcohol is good practices. Also food and wine festivals can cause surprise.

Slomo said:
And yet we give "kids" permission to fight and die for their country at the age of 18. Exactly how "adult" do you expect people to be before they are old enough to consume alcohol?

ps. Alexa lives in the EU. Did you know not all countries are afraid of alcohol. In fact, in some countries a child can legally drink alcohol as young a six.

I'm in UK, children as young as 5 can be given alcohol at home or on other private premises, not legal to buy alcohol if you are under 18 though,,, in my small town, there is the 25/21 scheme though, if you look under 25 you have to prove 21 with photo ID, this is a voluntary scheme but if a shopkeeper does not agree to sign up to it, they tend to find they have difficulties when they apply to have their licence renewed,,,

xpluswearer said:

Usually I respond to this sort of comment with a slingshot and a stone but I'm too tired this morning. Others have responded to you with dignity and the laws of high horse dismounting have been satisfied.

To the original topic, functional incontinence is an often sung side effect of drinking. Do be careful though, because it can be one or the other and your popularity will plummet if you shit yourself at a party.

When sick I have found that a diaper or pull up is essential as I have gotten to the point where I can no longer trust a fart at this difficult time.

TheWolfEmperor said:
Usually I respond to this sort of comment with a slingshot and a stone but I'm too tired this morning. Others have responded to you with dignity and the laws of high horse dismounting have been satisfied.

To the original topic, functional incontinence is an often sung side effect of drinking. Do be careful though, because it can be one or the other and your popularity will plummet if you shit yourself at a party.

When sick I have found that a diaper or pull up is essential as I have gotten to the point where I can no longer trust a fart at this difficult time.
Forgot this is a international website OOPS!
I looked at the thread and the age of the author and alarm bells rang saying uh Minor in possession of intoxicants. Goes back to the days I worked in a Food service & Retail.
By the way I got my steel shield ready LOL along with my gatlin gun. kiddng of course...

As someone from the UK, where culturally people drink from like 15, I found it hilarious that someone would react negatively to a 20 year old drinking a bit of vodka :laugh:

I did a paper essay on alcohol consumption age, decades ago. In my research I found some of the countries with the lowest probles for alcohol were also the ones with the lowest age requirements.

I was able to correlate that the younger the child is, the more likely they are to have direct supervision when drinking alcohol. This equates to being taught to drink responsibly better- and more earlier when they are more capable of learning by positive example.

And lets face it, a drunk 6 year old isn't going to be able to do as much damage as a drunk 21 year old can. As with most all people, it can take a few years to learn to drink responsibly. By the time a 6 year old figures it out, they will be more well suited for more responsibility. By the time a 21 year old figures it out, they could be dead.

In my paper, I concluded the most likely way the US can take control of our alcohol problem is not by raising the age limit or trying to take it away with prohibition, but by dramatically reducing the age limit. Though that may just be me, others here seem to prefer burying their head or pretend our age limit isn't itself a part of the problem.

Oh, I agree the age limit is a huge problem. It's all based on the old puritanical system that basically allowed the governing body and it's enforcers to enter your home if you were found to be having a little too much fun and dunk you in a lake as an example to others.

Only now they've replaced getting dunked in a lake with being forced to go to school assemblies and say, "Drinking is bad, Mmmmkay?"

My parents let us have a sip of wine here and there. I even got to taste some champagne when I was fourteen, for a New Year's celebration.

When I turned eighteen, my mother's philosophy was, "Here's a jar full of pennies and there's a light socket. Go nuts."

Somehow I never really started drinking until my mid twenties, but that was always a personal choice and nothing to do with societal pressure.

Never drank till I was 21. First drink was chardonnay on a Northwest Airlines flight from Boston to Detroit en route back home for birthday celebration. And of course the official drink at the restaurant. After that maybe a couple glasses of wine a year and Champagne at New Years. Can tell you that a couple of my local high school seniors thought they would be cute and go to Canada and get drunk well they got busted at the border. and got a record.

xpluswearer said:
and got a record.

Was it autographed? Oooh, oooh, was it Brian Adams? I love Brian Adams.

You made a personal choice and no one is holding it against you. But that doesn't make you judge and jury over everyone else, which is what I would have lead with had the others not intervened.

We each of us to a certain extent believe that the world would be perfect if it worked the way we saw it but at the end of the day, to each their own.

Slomo said:

yes, and at 19you are old enough to buy a semi automatic rife to go shoot up your old school, but God forbid we let you drink-- you might do harm to something!

ggreggy said:
yes, and at 19you are old enough to buy a semi automatic rife to go shoot up your old school, but God forbid we let you drink-- you might do harm to something!

Hey — I don’t much want to get into this, as I try to keep my identity close to my chest — some of us were hospital responders to these school shootings, and would really appreciate the topic not be breached in forums that aren’t labeled for that kind of discussion. I’m not saying you intentionally gave me a traumatic stress flashback, but let’s keep discussion of that to a minimum. I need the diaper forum to be a safe place for me right now.

theguest said:
Hey — I don’t much want to get into this, as I try to keep my identity close to my chest — some of us were hospital responders to these school shootings, and would really appreciate the topic not be breached in forums that aren’t labeled for that kind of discussion. I’m not saying you intentionally gave me a traumatic stress flashback, but let’s keep discussion of that to a minimum. I need the diaper forum to be a safe place for me right now.

You're absolutely right. The age of someone drinking alcohol should have no relation to how responsible they may or may not be- especially for adult things like drinking or owning guns.

Back on topic, I keep thinking the vodka actually didn't "make" the OP wet himself. He chose to drink the vodka, which in turn actually helped him to choose wetting himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back