Not open for further replies.

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Just a heads up, use extreme caution dealing with user "us2014.firab" on eBay. They have illegally retracted 27 bids over the last year alone, even though a bid on eBay is supposed to be a binding contract to purchase an item. They did this to me, and after talking with eBay customer support they have no intention of stopping this illegal activity. They have a history of buying AB/DL items online, and I suspect they are probably on this site as well. So avoid this scammer at all costs!

If you have their details, you can probably sue the seller for breach of contract or loss of bargain (depending on local laws).

I don't think it's worth the legal fees/mess, unfortunately.

Ok you can look at feed back on buyers too put in your bidding if you have so many negative feed back your bid will be councled.
In your terms. I have seen some that say if you're under so many buys they won't accept a bid.
Make Shure to report to eBay what the user did so they removed from eBay.
I always check and read reviews before I buy.

I try to avoid buying through ebay

Hey Goodnites11, sorry to hear about your negative experiences--and thanks for the warning. I have done business on eBay, mostly buying--but a little selling, and had only one poor experience. However, what that buyer did was not illegal and so I had to live with the results. Especially if I am buying, I try to deal only with sellers with 99% or better positive feedback, preferably 100%. I have purchased a couple of items from a seller with less than 99% after reading on their feedback that someone had nailed them wrongly; both those items were perfect. I guess we just have to be careful about everything these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back