• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanUt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi am Dan from Leicestershire UK I'm a DL and hear for tips and advise.

On my days of I wear old tena slips tho their getting low as they don't make them anymore :(, I've also tried all the cuddlz and abu sdk. Love sdk and will be getting more and I'll also get some rearz safari as they seem highly rated.

Been on hear for while and finally joined.

DanUt said:
Hi am Dan from Leicestershire UK I'm a DL and hear for tips and advise.

On my days of I wear old tena slips tho their getting low as they don't make them anymore :(, I've also tried all the cuddlz and abu sdk. Love sdk and will be getting more and I'll also get some rearz safari as they seem highly rated.

Been on hear for while and finally joined.

Welcome to the site DanUT! If you need advice or support or just to make friends, you're at the right place. Lots of members here from the UK.

The best way to make friends is to tell us a little more about yourself. What are some of your interests?

Thanks for the reply. I used to be I to cars but now I'm more into computers and gaming. I recently built a new pc and my favorite game is beamng. I'm also learning to 3d model and ue4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back