Purging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been interested in nappies for a while but an issue I've always had is that when I buy some I'll always be turned off them before I finish the pack. I live in the UK and I always just buy the Tena 9 packs of pull ups. I normally will use 3 or 4 of them before being completely grossed out by them. I then just throw the while pack away and won't buy nappies again for weeks or sometimes months. I'd like to be able to snap out of this partly because it's a waste of money but also because I do enjoy using them and it's something I wish I were able to do more often and not go through a process of binge-Purging.

Jacko03 said:
I've been interested in nappies for a while but an issue I've always had is that when I buy some I'll always be turned off them before I finish the pack. I live in the UK and I always just buy the Tena 9 packs of pull ups. I normally will use 3 or 4 of them before being completely grossed out by them. I then just throw the while pack away and won't buy nappies again for weeks or sometimes months. I'd like to be able to snap out of this partly because it's a waste of money but also because I do enjoy using them and it's something I wish I were able to do more often and not go through a process of binge-Purging.
Keep wearing them tell they are gone. This is how I broke my binge purge cycle. It was the advice of someone here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jacko03 said:

It's just a matter of will power to overcome the binge-purge cycle.

Step 1, STOP throwing out unused diapers. When you get a purge coming on, lock those diapers up in a trunk or suitcase. (This will save your pocket book, and make it easier to start wearing again the next time you're compelled to)

Step 2, the next time you've gone a week or two without wearing and yet have no interest in wearing one, force yourself to do so anyways. (This will head off any upcoming binges).

Step 3, Don't over do it. When you've worn a diaper for a day or two, force yourself to not wear a diaper for at least the next day. (This will head off any upcomming purges).

Eventually you will beging to notice a much more normalized cycle of when and when not you actually want/need to wear a diaper. This cycle is perfectly normal so long as it doesn't swing from one end to the other so widly. And eventually after that, you might be able to stop the swinging back and fourth all together. This is when you have reached full acceptance.

Thanks. I'm not someone who is ever going to wear them 24/7. What I like using them for is role-playing accidents and when I change I just change into normal underwear rather than another nappy. As I use them in public after having an accident I am repulsed by it and question if it really is something I should be doing.

Jacko03 said:
Thanks. I'm not someone who is ever going to wear them 24/7. What I like using them for is role-playing accidents and when I change I just change into normal underwear rather than another nappy. As I use them in public after having an accident I am repulsed by it and question if it really is something I should be doing.
Sounds either really tame or you may have to work that issue out one way or the other....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back