Status
Not open for further replies.

OaktownBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
New here. I'll go post an intro soon. I haven't yet, because what prompted me to join up on this site and talk to people, was finally having my life thrown into chaos (briefly) because of diapers. I'm considering actually writing a story based off of this whole experience and dramatizing it a bit even. Just crazy.

I apologize if I sound like I'm whining. I really just kind of am at a loss for the whole thing. And this is 100% true. I get myself into problems sometimes. But hey, that's life.

And double apologies b/c this is going to be long b/c it has to be to tell the whole thing.

So like 2 years ago I was the victim of a vicious beating b/c the hillbillies who beat me up thought I was gay. Thankfully, I lived, but as a result, I did suffer a head injury, and my bladder was essentially turned into a sieve. I never really had great control to begin with, but this made sure I had the control of a pre-potty trained toddler. Not fun.

Anyway, I moved on from that whole thing, accepted the diapers, and decided to go back to school. I'm currently studying for an MBA in Florida. I met someone in my program and we hit it off, and we eventually got close enough to where we were sort of dating. So naturally, the diapers came up, because let's face it, if you're going to get sort of physical, the diapers coming up is a sort of inevitability.

What really surprised me about the whole thing was that she was really cool with it. Gave me shit (no pun intended) about it in a playful manner. Like she babysat for these people and they had a toddler who wore diapers and she would always say things like "his diaper reminded me of you". Actually, looking back on it, it's hard to tell if that was demeaning or playful. But that's not really the point.

So it goes well for a bit, but it hits the skids, as things tend to do. This program is small and the social atmosphere is very High School. People saw us hanging around and assumed we were fucking and made gossip about it, down to fabricated details. She got wind of these rumors, (as people do), and figured I was the one pushing the details into the public arena (I wasn't) and started trashing me. She wouldn't talk to me, of course, but she did talk about me.

This happened over the course of about 4-6 months. I had noticed people getting increasingly distant to me...which didn't make sense, I hadn't really been doing anything differently in my life than I had been since I started. So last weekend I was at a party, flirting with some girl, and she goes "is it true?" And I said "Is what true?"
She goes "that you wear diapers."

So right there it's like "oh shit". Like the whole world is imploding right before my eyes. I figured that lying about it might save face here but lead to problems down the road, so I just owned it. I told her that I did for medical reasons (which is true). She was mortified, not about me, but about asking, b/c she then went on to tell me that the girl was pushing the rumor that I was an Adult Baby/fetisher. (Not that there's anything wrong with it. I can see how someone would get comfort and warmth out of such a situation as that. It's just not me.)

So anyway, the rumor then starts going around this week that the diapers were "because I got shot in the Middle East" (these things tend to have a way of blowing up) and everyone felt bad, and I had people come to apologize and then throw in "that chick is crazy, I should have known better."

So now people are nice to me, but I doubt I'll be sleeping with any of my classmates anytime soon. Haha. C'est la vie.

Anyway, rant over. I just had to put that somewhere.

Wow! That's quite the story, thanks for sharing! I'm sorry it was so crazy, and that you had to go through that beating, but I'm glad you seem to be able to move past it!
Also welcome! You picked a great site to get involved with, a lot of kind-hearted, like minded people here to discuss with and get support from, so I hope you enjoy it here!

(Still learning english there, sorry for the mistakes) That's terrible, this girl used the fact you were trustful and vulnerable toward her... What a petty individual! I mean, i've been irritated and angry with people in my life, but not to the point of revealing medical or intimate informations, with the aim of humiliating them or damaging their social life! What was she thinking? And why didn't she confronted you alone with her suspicions rather that going on a blind revenge (unfairly)? Sorry i get carried away, but reading your text make me literally angry and moved :V Glad that people were decent with you in the end. And don't worry too much, there are plenty of folks you can get beyond minor disabilities when it come to romantic/sexual relationship ! Take care!

One of the reasons I've never thought about starting a relationship. I'm glad that it didn't end up too bad. Wearing diapers because you got shot sounds much better than wearing because you just like for the lolz. :p

It is too bad that the girl didn't think to ask first, but bullet dodged after discovering the way she acted afterwards. I wouldn't want to spend my life with somebody that goes around degrading me by sharing something personal like that. I'm glad that people aren't acting as weird around you now.

You say you're getting your MBA, but the other college students sound like high schoolers? That's really weird. We were a lot more adult at my college.

Yeah unfortunately a lot of people are sympathetic to people who need diapers, but when it's a person that likes diapers and doesn't need them medically they tend to be rather cruel; hence why that woman spun it like that.

Hopefully that woman and those people that beat you up get what's coming to them as they are both rather awful examples of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back