This question/poll is purely hypothetical, but it would be interesting to know how deeply people would want to get involved with the use of diapers. The idea occurred to me a few days ago when replying to a different thread about wearing 24/7.
So, instead of just asking the same question again and getting the same answers, I'll alter the question a bit and remove a few of the complications so many of us face.
So imagine you're in the following position:
(1) You do not have to pay for your diapers. Financial issues are non-existent.
(2) The people you live with (if there are any) do not mind if you wear diapers and will not treat you any different than they do without the knowledge of your diapers.
(3) Your friends will also not treat you differently as they are now and will not shy away from you solely because of your diapers (or befriend you solely because of them).
(4) The general public will not react negatively to the fact that you're wearing diapers (i.e. they will treat diapers as normal underwear).
However, the follow rules still apply:
(5) People around you expect you to follow the same clothing and hygiene rules that you are currently following at home (i.e. don't run around in just diapers if you don't regularly run around the house in just underwear, not causing stains on furniture etc.)
(6) Friends, family and the general public will react negatively to unhygienic behavior (leaking diapers) and any odor coming from your diapers.
(7) You're still expected to perform the same duties in the same way as now (i.e. PE at school etc.)
(8) No special provisions will be made for you either at home, at work/school or in public - i.e. no changing by others, no special changing rooms/bathrooms at your place of work/school etc.
Or in short words: If everyone simply ignored the fact that you're wearing diapers and you didn't have to pay for them, while people still react negatively to poor hygience and odors, would you go 24/7? If yes, to which degree and how long?
Choose the best option from the poll and discuss your answer here if you wish!