View Poll Results: Would you go 24/7 under the conditions laid out below?

154. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I would only wear occassionally

27 17.53%
  • Yes, wearing but not using 24/7 for a limited time

4 2.60%
  • Yes, wearing but not using 24/7 for the rest of my life

3 1.95%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting only 24/7 for a limited time

52 33.77%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting only 24/7 for the rest of my life

21 13.64%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting+messing 24/7 for a limited time

26 16.88%
  • Yes, wearing and wetting+messing 24/7 for the rest of my life

17 11.04%
  • Other (explain)

4 2.60%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 24/7 - would you do it if you could?

Default 24/7 - would you do it if you could?

This question/poll is purely hypothetical, but it would be interesting to know how deeply people would want to get involved with the use of diapers. The idea occurred to me a few days ago when replying to a different thread about wearing 24/7.

So, instead of just asking the same question again and getting the same answers, I'll alter the question a bit and remove a few of the complications so many of us face.
    So imagine you're in the following position:
    (1) You do not have to pay for your diapers. Financial issues are non-existent.
    (2) The people you live with (if there are any) do not mind if you wear diapers and will not treat you any different than they do without the knowledge of your diapers.
    (3) Your friends will also not treat you differently as they are now and will not shy away from you solely because of your diapers (or befriend you solely because of them).
    (4) The general public will not react negatively to the fact that you're wearing diapers (i.e. they will treat diapers as normal underwear).

However, the follow rules still apply:
    (5) People around you expect you to follow the same clothing and hygiene rules that you are currently following at home (i.e. don't run around in just diapers if you don't regularly run around the house in just underwear, not causing stains on furniture etc.)
    (6) Friends, family and the general public will react negatively to unhygienic behavior (leaking diapers) and any odor coming from your diapers.
    (7) You're still expected to perform the same duties in the same way as now (i.e. PE at school etc.)
    (8) No special provisions will be made for you either at home, at work/school or in public - i.e. no changing by others, no special changing rooms/bathrooms at your place of work/school etc.

Or in short words: If everyone simply ignored the fact that you're wearing diapers and you didn't have to pay for them, while people still react negatively to poor hygience and odors, would you go 24/7? If yes, to which degree and how long?
    Choose the best option from the poll and discuss your answer here if you wish!

Butterfly Mage

My incontinence is fairly modest, so technically I could get by with a guard if I wasn't also a DL. I wear diapers 24/7, but at work they usually only take the level of wetting that a guard would take, so odor is not an issue. But since I am a DL in addition to having *some* incontinence, I always wear diapers. The physiological aspect is related to an injury about 12 years ago.

I have gone the 24/7 route for extended periods (as long as 2 months, generally wetting only) and the reason I stopped was because of a decrease in desire to wear. I have found that my behavior changes somewhat when I am wearing (I stay in more, and am less likely to travel) and that might change if the conditions you give in the poll were to exist. In the back of my mind there is always an attraction to wearing 24/7 forever, but, logically, I know that the ebb and flow of my desires isn't likely to allow that to happen.

I wouldn't want to wear 24/7 the rest of my life, every single day - as it would no longer feel special to me, just 'something I did'.

No...I'm not that big of a DL and only like to wear once in a while.

Well, after having been confined to a diaper for the last 6 years for wetting and messing, if I had a choice, I'd only wear once in a while. I can tell you that the thrill wears off when you have to use them 24/7/365.

I wouldn't mind doing a weekend or something like that. Certainly not an extended period of time.

I went with...

"Yes, wearing and wetting only 24/7 for a limited time"

It would definitely be something interesting/cool to try for a couple weeks. Although, I have a lot of respect for all who are incontinent. The other day I wore to work, and the AC broke. If it wasn't hot enough already, the wet secure x plus was kind of uncomfortable after 5 or 6 hours. So, props to you guys who have to put up with that all the time.

But, if I could be in a repetitively 'mild' environment and other people don't mind, I'd love to try 24/7 for a little bit.

Been full time for 5 months here and I still love wearing