Not open for further replies.

PaddedDeist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am looking for an Android app to help me keep a log of my diaper usage so I can get some hard numbers on how many I'm using and to help calculate my cost per day. Ideally, I can also note when I'm using a booster pad and other incidental information such as "did I leak?"

There seem to be several baby ones in the Play Store that might do what I want and one poop tracker app, but I'm interested in what some of you have used and what you thought of them?

Worse case is that I knock the rust off of my Java programming skills and try to figure out how to design my own app to run on Android but that may be a lot of work. I do have Office 365 as well but if there is something already suitable out there I'd rather use it.

I've used a genetic app called "KeepTrack Pro" from the Amazon store, (probably in Google store too) you set it up to collect whatever data you want...

That may work. I'll check it out. I have also been considering doing an Excel Sheet but I just need something simple.

- - - Updated - - -

I found an app called Keep Track on the Play Store and it looks like it will be good for tracking but I'll have to use it for awhile. It seems to also keep track of when the entry is added so that's another piece of data I can track.

I think I'll try to make an Excel sheet so I can transfer the data and use it to calculate and graph my costs. I'll just have to knock a little rust off of those skills but the Internet is good for looking up what I have forgotten to do.

Right now I have two entries--change with booster and change without and that should be a good starting point. I need to keep track of how much my other supplies cost and I'll try to track when I open up--for example--a container of powder and when I have to replace it. That should give me additional numbers on my actual diapering costs per day.

But first, it's how many diapers and booster do I actually use and with are those costs per day.

Anyhow, wife was just dropped off at work and I was up too late last night. I'm grabbing my paci and taking my morning nap.

I'm IC so it's not quite a state secret for me. If someone goes after me for it they are going to get an earful on how they can only get aroused when they are attacking someone with a disability.

Today I made a couple look like crap when I walked into a little store and said loudly, "I really hate it when some dumbf*ck parks in the handicap space." There was a parked vehicle sans placard in the parking space. There was a couple who got really defensive and said something about having one--I wasn't entirely convinced but whatever. The lady started to skitter out the door saying something about getting hit in a crosswalk. I just said that if they forgot, that's understandable, just try to remember it. I mean when I first got mine I wasn't perfect at putting it out but now it lives in my window. Their reaction was less than convincing and very guilty/embarassed-looking. The owner of the place was at the register and he just grinned at me.

Sometimes you just have to hit that "Just Don't GAF" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back